Can We Make This Forum Mobile Friendly?

Previous topic - Next topic

program4004

I am wondering if there's a way you can make this forum more mobile friendly? A lot of us do have cellphones and making it mobile friendly will take it much easier to navigate.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

Pfract

Me personally, I use the desktop mode enabled on firefox mobile and just zoom in when i need to see better. There was talks about installing the tapatalk add-on in the past, but don't think it went forward. I may be wrong.  

Michiganguy19

What is not mobile friendly? I don't even own a computer, the mobile site is great. At least on my iphone and Galaxy S9
Peyronies Disease December 2015.
Caused by Reactive Arthritis, November 2015.
Length before erect: 7.2in
Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in
Girth erect: 4.1

LWillisjr

It is something we can investigate, i.e. making sure we have a "responsive" SMF theme. This only came up one time before and the member that asked about it didn't stay around long.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Michiganguy19

The mobile site is great. Idk why anyone would complain. Unless they are using some 90's push button flip phone idk why anyone would complain
Peyronies Disease December 2015.
Caused by Reactive Arthritis, November 2015.
Length before erect: 7.2in
Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in
Girth erect: 4.1

Bubba dawg

Maybe they are not using the desk top view feature?
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

program4004

When using it mobile I would like it similar to Battle dot net. You know Blizzard? Or something like Taptalk? Its mobile friendly. Check out the Blizzard Forums and you'll see what I mean. I use mobile it works well but the formatting is meant for desktop.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

Pfract