News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

New member here

Previous topic - Next topic

Survivor

Just found this forum, I am happy to have found a place where, hopefully, understand what I a going through (since no one seems to), I came down with peyronies about 2 years ago and it's a great source of embarrassment for me, I'm 54 and had a very active sex life and was above average in size, now I am completely embarrassed by my penis as it is about 2.5 inches shorter and points toward the ground now, it was one of the few places in my life where I didn't lack confidence, now I won't even attempt to get into any kind of physical relationship and it's extremely depressing to even think about, I went to a urologist, he told me to take vitamin E and I am afraid to get a needles stuck in my penis, but I'm afraid that is gonna be the only option, I dunno what else to say as I generally don't talk about stuff like this, I'm kind of a private guy when it comes to this stuff and I just now thought about finding a support group where I could talk about, thanks for allowing me to join.

TonySa

Thanks for sharing here, you are in the right place.  Start by reading the survival guide and bring questions here. Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.