Masterbating without inflating

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

Hey

As i noted in my journal. I took the previous two days off from pumping as dr. Eid told me to take a little break. I got pretty arroused late at night and dick looked bigger than ever without pumping. So i jerked off. It was amazing. Different kind of feeling but it was better. Now is it ok to jerk off without inflating as i was pretty hard. Im thinking it would save the lifetime of the implant since i dont use it. As well i might not need as many pumps to get rock hard once im excited and almost hard enough before pumping. Should i keep jerking off if i want during recovery or not. Im at day 22 and going light when i jerk off. Nothing crazy
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

TonySa

I'm thinking, pump first.  Still don't want any microtrauma to the tunica w possible scarring.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pey ron

wait, you can still have an erection with the implant not inflated? And it can feel hard? And it doesn't interfere at all?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Hawk

If you could get a semi-erection before an implant you will very likely get one after an implant at least to the extent that the third chamber which includes the spongiosum and the head of the penis should get as engorged as they did before the implant.  Add to that the fact that even deflated Titan cylinders in the cavernosa are stiffer than a flaccid penis.  A deflated implanted penis can have a significant amount of firmness if you are responsive to arousal and have Titan cylinders.  At this point he also likely still has some swelling on top of all of that.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Pfract

I wouldn't jerk off or have any sexual activity before the clear off from the doctor. It's not worth the risk man.  

Xehonart

Yea i can get pretty hard without pumping. When u get a pump it doesnt effect how hard you could get before. As time passes i can probably get harder cause im on day 23 post op. And doctor eids timeframe for sex is 3 weeks after. Ive passed that but still sore prob for another few weeks  
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

Hawk

I would not say that last statement is entirely true.  The erectile ability of the cavernosa chambers should be compromised but somewhat firm because of the cylinders.  The erectile ability of the spongiosum and glands should be the same.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums