Dr Eid offers 10 year warranty on his work?

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

Has anyone else heard this?  Does this mean if the device fails, the device is covered by the manufacturer and he covers the doctor fees?   Leaving maybe only hospital/surgery center and the anesthisologist bills?  If true, very important info for anyone having to private pay!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

I have no idea about this. Maybe his website offers more info? Can't double check right now...  

Hawk

Where did you hear this?  For starters, I will be surprised if Dr. Eid is doing implants in 10 years and he certainly is not going to foot the bill for another surgeon to do the surgery.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Pfract

I hear you on that hawk. He should be very close to 65 if not there. Once he is at that age, it's a question of when he is going to stop...

TonySa

He did just offer to waive the surgery fee, and provide a free device from the company, on a revision for p-diddy: Another Implant Journey- Pre-op to Post-op - Peyronies Society Forums [Page 2]
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Dr. Eid is a great guy.  I have no doubt he will make any misjudgment on his part good while he is around.  We know the manufactures replace failed devices for life.

I just don't think anyone is going to get a guarantee that extends beyond his work years.
I also doubt that if a device fails that Dr. Eid will do the revision for free.  My guess is only the device will be free.

suicidecomingsoon

He offers it. This has been commented several times in FT, you can search. If the device fails in 10 years he will not charge you his costs, you only have to pay anesthesia and operating room

Pfract

Until I see proof of this in his website, I will consider it hearsay.  

Hawk

Apparently, I am wrong then.  It just seems too incredible that he would donate his services to replace a device failure that he has little to no control over.  

I will directly include that in the questions I submit to him this week.