Surgery in 12 hours time

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

Hey

Had my last visit at dr. Eids office before surgery tmmrw. Didn't have to put the thing down my peehole cause im younger. Did all the other tests. I was surprised to find out that my blood flow in my penis is double than the average. I'm guessing cause my crazy shape im in and diet. I have very good blow flow throughout my body. However due to my scar tissue my left side was only retaining 80% of the blood and right side 85%. Dr eid said my penis has some venous leakage and therefore cant keep the pressure of the blood flow enough. Measured out to 16cm so about 6.5 unerect. Than with the injection to get erect was 6 to 6.25. He was surprised the injection didnt make me harder however. Anyways im getting a 22 titan. He also said i should heal good since im younger and to just keep hydrated and keep my dick elevated when i rest afterwards. All in all good visit.  
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

Stabler

That is great news, make sure to keep the forum updated, start a journal for others in the forum to follow.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

SW01

Good luck. Surgery for me tomorrow at 1.30. Titan going in. Time will tell if I should have waited until next year and had eid do mine. Whatever happens the next step in this journey begins for both of us tomorrow.  
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

Pfract

Good luck to both of you guys! Time to open up surgery diaries with some Pre and post op pics that you may feel like sharing?

By the way... Any one of you guys wants to take a picture with a ruler on the side erect and flaccid Pre-op?  

Hawk

Good luck to both of you.  Many members and lurkers are waiting to hear about your recovery and outcome.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Xehonart

Good luck to u as well sw01!!! I'll be sure to try and keep you guys as updated as i feel. I can't post any pre pics cause im in a hotel with no ruler. But maybe ill post some post off pics later. Since we are both getting 22 cm titans we are both well above average according to dr eid. So that's a bright spot. He said most guys are around 5 inches. Also girth mine will be the same since im at 14 inches. May gain a cm. And i think you're making the right choice getting it done now instead of waiting a year. But i cant sleep haha. Im only 7 hours away. Not as nervous as i thought id be. But im also excited. Not just to have a working penis. But also more for the peace of mind and now i can live with no restrictions and see what my full potential is. And hopefully no more depression. One funny note. I asked eid today when i have sex if i can not deflate after and just use my current erection say 10 minutes later again. Then again for another 10. So like sex 3 times in 30 to 40 minutes without deflation. Just to skip the inflating and also increase the expectancy of my titan. He said go ahead its fine. But wont the girl find it weird that youd stay hard. I said id just tell her its magic. And he laughed and said i was funny. He also said in case u ever get drunk and pass out after without deflating its fine as long as u deflate when u wake up the next morning
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.

Hawk

Apparently, it is rare but I used to have multiple orgasms from one erection but I seldom stopped intercourse between them.  As long as I was having intercourse I stayed erect.  I don't remember ever losing an erection while I was still inserted even if I could not have another orgasm, so it is not unheard of.

By now you are in recovery feeling pretty numb from the spinal and realizing the big decision is behind you.  Do not underestimate the recovery regardless of your age and condition.  The first couple of days can be rough and even longer if you do not follow instructions and keep your penis higher than your body by laying flat on your back and laying in the tub.

Xehonart

Im out of recovery and back at my hotel. First few hours were really rough. My penis. The head part was in a lot of pain. Left abdomen lot of pain. The cab ride back to the hotel was hell.  Threw up in it. Getting up to my room and walking was hell. Threw up twice in my toilet as well. Pain in penis head is better. Emptied my cath. Moving still hurts. My balls dont hurts too much yet. Its bearable for now. Its more my penis and abdomen. My ass is also in pain and not comfortable. Apparently i was out really quick so surgery must have been quick  

SW01

Got into my hospital room around 4 and they shot me a dose of morphine for the pain. They also gave some pyridium for the burning sensation in the urethra. Cannot wait to get catheter out in the morning and go home. Not looking forward to ride home tomorrow. I am just glad this is done. No idea what size he put in. Wife forgot to ask. All he said is it went good and I should be more than happy with the result along with her.  
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

Hawk

Congratulations,

I am very interested (along with many others) to follow you guys and your recovery.  I recommend that you start individual journals.  It will not only help others but it will help you keep track of issues.  Reconstructing timelines and progress or issues after the fact gets more confusing than one would think.

Xehonart

Sw01 glad everything went well. U take the catheter out after 1 day? Mine wont be out until sunday morning. But its been the most painful thing for me. Got a few spasms were it burned whene urine came out. Dr eid said its normal and happens when u move and disrupt the bubble. Not pleasant feeling but u get used to it

TonySa

The catheter was the worst part for me as well!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.