Few more days until implant with dr. eid

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

Hey

Wow time flies by. The last month flew by quick. I'll be on a plane in about 15 hours to new york. Booked direct flights both ways thank god. 4.5 ish hour flights. Will have an appointment for tests and measurements and what not Wednesday. Then surgery 16 hours later thursday morning. Probably eont get much sleep. Cant sleep much now. Im nervous. But not as bad as i thought. But also very excited. I have no other option than an implant but hey im sure ill get used to it fairly quick and be having a lot of sex. Better than no sex or just oral and what not. Ill have to ask the doc when i see him but since i can still get pretty erect. Just not quite hard enough will i not have to pump as much?? I remember dr eid telling me guys often pump to much and its not good to be too hard. Plus u decrease the lifetime of the pump when doing this. So maybe i can get pretth erect off of less pumps as usual? Im not sure. Anyways the measurement is a tricky thing as well. Im gonna say im 6.25. Sometimes im bigger tho. But im not pressing too hard on my pubic bone like others. But im honestly just happy with a working dick. But hoping just to keep at least 6. I think my girth will get a little wider as well which is also good. Anyways i hate plane rides. But beem on much much longer. Just not trying to overthink things and i will keep everyone updated. Im in top shape and still young so hopefully recovery isnt too bad. Had a major surgery on a leg years ago where i was in bed 4 months and took a year to get back to sports. So this should be a breeze hopefully.  
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Send Dr. Eid our greetings.  He has been good to a lot of patients here and has shown a willingness to answer questions for us when needed.

Do not be overly concerned with his measurement.  He is not very aggressive in pressing to the bone or firmly stretching but you will not lose size.  Before surgery, he measured me to a little over 6 1/4".  I was a little disappointed because I measured a little over 6 1/2".  I now measure 6 7/8 "   Keep in mind I was a full 8 " before Peyronies Disease and ED robbed me.

Please give us regular updates.

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums