Peyronies Society Forums
Read This First
Welcome to the Peyronies Forum
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
January 02, 2013, 09:11:34 AM
Hello to all
I am 30 and also a doctor(psychiatrist) but with two plaques
not much big just giving me some pain sometimes and a little curve but i am single and afraid to be rejected by my wife later
Experiences are important for me after seeing that this condition( Peyronie ) is not well known among my urologist friends
I was looking for some info about EMDA, i have talked to a professor in the biggest city of my country(i am from Turkey by the way) about EMDA (its not an easy reachable therapy) and i think he is a ****
he told me that it would cost like 13.000$ sory i am not that much rich
i would like to ask anyone who had EMDA if the verapamil and dexamethasone that are used in the therapy is simple ampules like isoptin(r) or some special type of drugs
Thanks to all and sorry for my bad english
Re: New member
January 02, 2013, 04:18:51 PM
& welcome to the show!!
I was wondering if you could give us some more info about yourself. Here's a format that might be helpful to you:
1. Beside the Peyronie's, what is your health like?
2. What does your diet look like?
3. Have you had your testosterone and other blood work done yet? If so, what are the numbers of these?
Thyroid Panels (T3, T4, TSH)
CBC w/Diff profile
4. How much protein in your diet?
5. Do you exercise?
6. Have you talked to a Peyronie's urologist? If so, are you taking Pentox? If so, what daily dosage? Have you talked to your doctor about possibly increasing the Pentox dose to 2,400 mg/day? If not, would you consider talking to him about it?
7. Are you taking any supplements?
8. Are you using a VED? Mechanical stretcher? Are you doing any kind of jelqing? Are you doing things to encourage warmth to your penis?
9. Have you tried topical and/or injectable verapamil? If so, results?
10. What else are you doing right now as per the recommendation of your doctor?
11. Do you have Erectile Dysfunction? If so, does Cialis and/or Viagra resolve it?
13. What did your medical doctor conclude? Peyronie's? Venous leakage? Erectile Dysfunction?
14. How long have you had symptoms? What are your symptoms?
15. What treatments have you tried and what were the results?
16. Do you have insurance or means to get treatment?
17. Where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronie's Disease?
18. History Details.
Thank you and I hope you heal quickly. God bless.
Re: New member
January 02, 2013, 04:45:31 PM
Firstly, now is the time to act! Secondly, there is no guaranteed cure for this disease. It seems that the majority of Urologists either do not take this problem seriously ( very wrong! It is very serious for those who have it) or they do not have the knowledge to offer good advice.
As has been said, Pentox seems to be the first drug you should look at. It is essential to maintain blood flow to the penis. You should look at supplements such as argenine to help ensure this.
You should be ware that what works for one person, will not necessarily work for another person.
Age 71. Peyronies from January 2009
Re: New member
January 02, 2013, 10:24:40 PM
Inthatcase Gun Aydin
I know Turkey as I lived there for 10 years. You can find many good doctors and good surgeons. Just search for it.
Tefekli A, Kandirali E, Erol B, Tunc M, Kadioglu A
Department of Urology, Istanbul University, Istanbul Medical Faculty, Istanbul
Kadioglu A, Oktar T, Kandirali E, Kendirci M, Sanli O, Ozsoy C.
Section of Andrology, Department of Urology, Medical Faculty of Istanbul, University of Istanbul, Istanbul
Tansel Inal, Zafer Tokatli, Murat Akand, , Erol Özdiler and Önder Yaman
Department of Urology, University of Ankara School of Medicine, Ankara
Those names I found on the forum.
Welcome to the forum, Sevgiler
Age 71, Peyronies from Jan 2009 following penis fracture during sex. Severe Erectile Dysfunction.
Lost 2" length and a lot of girth. Late start, still VED, Cialis & Pentox helped. Prostate surgery 2014.
Got amazing support on the forum
66 y/o - 14 yrs Peyronies free
Re: New member
January 02, 2013, 10:34:08 PM
How do you know you have two plaques? Have you been to a urologist or andrologist for a formal examination?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 15 years Peyronies free
Terms and Rules
Go Up ▲
SMF 2.1.3 © 2022
ProCurve Theme Made By : TwitchisMental