Comparison: Natural Prime, Bionic, Pre-op

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Here are 2 attachments.  They are two versions of the same chart, one as an image and one as a PDF file.  The attached chart attempts to compare the three stages of my penis from in my prime, pre-op, bionic.  It compares 17 factors

I did this because I want others to be informed on every conceivable factor.  

Since I am healed now and fully able to explore I conducted an experiment For the benefit of those that are single, I inflated but only to a degree that I could still comfortably point down in my pants.  I might have shown a discernible bulge but nothing embarrassing or attention-grabbing unless someone was on the prowl :)   I wanted to see from that point what my options were.  I felt semi-erect to the touch and would have been comfortable with a woman sticking her hand in my pants.  She surely would expect to find no more than that at first touch.  From that point, I had a very acceptable intercourse-ready erection in 15 seconds with 8 pomps.  I think (and others have verified) that this is very easy to pull off on an initial encounter.  After an initial encounter where a partner has experienced you in action, you can tell them if you like.  No one will ever care.  Account after account proves that.

I hope this helps a few people that agonize over details to the point of driving themselves crazy.  I can relate to you.  ;)

*** NOTE: Number 16 footnote it the chart - the word inflation should read DEFLATION  I will try to remember to change it when I get time
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

Amazing you kept these.  Many guys don't and then we're at a disadvantage because studies show we overestimate losses over understate gains resulting in unnecessary disappointments.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Like most guys, I knew what my measurements were as a young adult although you will see a questions mark next to girth.  For some reason, I was less obsessed with that.

I took a lot of objective measurements once I started the forum and used a VED and Traction.  If there is anything that drives me crazy it is guys posting stuff like " I have been doing_____________ for over a month now and it looks like I have gained some in girth".   Careful, objective measurements are the key to tracking progress or loss with Peyronies Disease.

In the week before surgery, I made several meticulous measurements.  I have continued to do that because it is just too important for the many men that care about this when they consider surgery.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums