Peyronies Society Forums

Read This First => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: ThisSuckz on April 27, 2022, 08:09:16 AM

Title: Hi, I was diagnosed 2 years ago (47 year-old male)
Post by: ThisSuckz on April 27, 2022, 08:09:16 AM
So, I was diagnosed early March 2020 by my urologist. Overall, I have lost length (inch and a half) and girth. My penis has a 45 degree bend, upwards, around the middle.  I had some improvement in the Spring of 2021. I think it’s because I was having lots of sexual conversations with someone I had met online. Maybe it was the increased blood flow? Things worsened when I had sex last November. Now, I’m terrified of any kind of sexual activity. Even erections, while wearing jeans, hurt again. As for treatments, I have done manual traction and counter bending. They haven’t done much. I’m in good physical shape, and I had a very healthy sex life before this nightmare. I’m considering an asexual lifestyle because I’m embarrassed by how my penis looks. I used to take a lot of pride in my penis’ appearance. I know things can be worse. I have my health, at least. I want to try VEDs, but the horror stories freak me out. I woke up early this morning to an erection, and was so depressed by it (size and bend), so that’s why I made an account. I have lurked for 2 years, but now it’s time to accept things are only going to get worse, unless I engage and become more pro-active. I would be happy with gaining most of my lost size and if my my bend was, at least, bearable. Thank you for reading.
Title: Re: Hi, I was diagnosed 2 years ago (47 year-old male)
Post by: RichardWilson99 on April 28, 2022, 03:59:00 AM
Hi Losinghope411,

You're story is not unique here, so you've come to the right place. First things first, read through the survival guide:,3180.0.html  (,3180.0.html)

Second, fill out your signature(bottom of your posts) so that its easy to tell what your issues are, helps others respond appropriately instead of asking each time what's wrong.,10819.0.html (,10819.0.html)

You gotta go see a urologist, that's the first thing.