Peyronies Society Forums

Peyronies Disease TREATMENT Discussion Boards => Surgery for Peyronie's Disease => Topic started by: popopo on July 29, 2019, 03:19:10 PM

Title: Dr Robert J Valenzuela?
Post by: popopo on July 29, 2019, 03:19:10 PM
Does anybody know this doctor or had any experience with him? He's one of the doctors that performs the MOST/sliding technique. I know there's risks involved in any kind of enlargement techniques, but if at all possible I would rather go for this than a regular implant to maybe get closer to the size I was before all this. Other doctors that do the procedure are Kuehhas and Egydio. Any info about any of the doctors that perform this procedure is appreciated. Thanks!
Title: Re: Dr Robert J Valenzuela?
Post by: Juice on August 10, 2019, 08:49:41 AM
I met Dr Robert J Valenzuela.  As he is very highly recommend as a Peyronies specialist,he is actually a penile implant Dr first and foremost. I went to him with a intense case of Peyronies and the office visit alone was an experience! In order to gauge the Peyronies you need to get a shot to erect your penis (normal) however he leaves the room and turned on porno on a monitor for visual stimulation!  Flag!  He comes back in does an evaluation and says I could operate and fix this but you’ll probably need an implant after a few years so let’s talk about that. Gives me a counter agent to knock (him) down. I explained if I could fix him and get a few more years out of him naturally I would prefer that. Basically after saying I’m not interested in implant just yet he left and I dealt with his PA after that.  I leave and before I could get back on the train to go home his shot kicks in again!  Long story short 11 hrs later in the ER having blood drained from my erection I met Dr David Peters.  I’ve been dealing with him since.  I called Dr Robert J Valenzuela to let him know what has happened and only his PA returned a call again pushing the implant.
Not the best experience.
Title: Re: Dr Robert J Valenzuela?
Post by: Junior on August 19, 2019, 09:50:28 AM
Hey juice, the dr gave you too much bimix, when I was given that, they gave me two shot to get the erection to go down. Sorry to hear about your experience.
Title: Re: Dr Robert J Valenzuela?
Post by: TPat on December 20, 2021, 12:12:34 AM
I see all the posts are old, but if anyone is looking for a doctor who is an expert in this field, go see Dr Valenzuela. He will discuss all options available. He understands most men's fear of loss of size and he will honestly explain what to expect and why that will be the outcome. He uses the most advanced techniques to maximize results. He makes a difficult situation as easy and comfortable as possible