Buying first VED this week. Advice appreciated

Previous topic - Next topic

AlmostBlue

All,

I'm aware I could search. I have been. I wanted to get some fresh answers.

I have 2 ring like plaques in the middle of my shaft that cause hourglassing and wasting. They wrap around, but the good news is they are rather thin (1mm wide each I'd say). I am approaching the 2 year mark since onset.

A serious problem is that they have caused my penis to lose its perfect circle look and become flattened out on the top/dorsal part. It is becoming more square-like. I am imagining daily VED use + pentox will help fix this to some degree.

Which VED would you recommend specifically to fix/help hourglassing such as this? A key part is i want the smallest VED possible. This is because I worry very much about accidentally involving the spermatic cord or any other cords down there. I am hoping with a small VED i will minimize the risk of this. Price is not a factor, and the VED would be manual. Please let me know which you would recommend and why.

Thanks!

Monty

Hi, I use the SomaCorrect VED, it has 3 sizes of cylinders, which gives you a good option and a varying degree of  treatments, penis size is a factor, try and find a VED with cylinder diameter same as your erect girth size.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life