Traction and Down time

Previous topic - Next topic

ka1142

HI Guys; Got the Esl40 about a week ago. In the instruction it says to take a couple of days off after about 5 Days of usage. What do you guys recommend. Also the guy from ESL said he didn't recommend doing traction and VED because of blisters. Would it hurt to do both, if your not prone to blisters      
                                                         Thanks so much

LWillisjr

Many of these devices are sold as "Penis lengthening" devices and are very aggressive with instructions on traction and adding traction.

For Peyronies this is more of along distance race and not a sprint. Adjust it to a "comfortable stretch" and don't over do it. Take a 15 minute break every 2 hours. That's it.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

ka1142

Thank you for your reply; Like in your case, mine happened seemed to happen overnight. should the traction be done every day?

TonySa

Yes everyday, unless pain or injury (like a blister) then take a break.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

WhatNext81

With RestoreX, I would take a day off or only use it 30mins here and there just depending on how my penis was feeling/responding to everything. Some days my penis wasn't stretching as much comfortably. If I had serval consecutive days like that, I'd ease up or break for a day.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc