Soreness

Previous topic - Next topic

alec

I experienced a new feeling while pumping carefully with a medical VED (SOMAcorrect).
I would call it "soreness", kind of like a muscle soreness, not a feeling of pain. But still, I wonder, maybe it is not supposed to be like this?
Who has experienced this feeling of soreness as well?
What am I feeling? What part of the penis is under stress here? What kind of stress?
My gut tells me to be even more careful, go slower, take more breaks, skip days, ...
But maybe this is a training-effect?
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

swiss

I get a little soreness too. I do take breaks once in a while. Sometimes I get sort of a burning type feel. Good or bad? Not sure. So far no ill effects with erections for me though.  

TonySa

Do you pump to 100% erection?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

not recommended..........but...........I pump a little tad past full erection...

Monty

i think you just need to take your time, you are doing well, yes you will get feeling in your penis, its all new to it, your filling it with fresh blood, then releasing it maybe 30 times a session, give it chance to get use to this, just as long as you feel no pain, carry on for a week or so then if all feel well increase to nearer your full erection size.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

alec

I figured I can pump a lot more, when I flex my penis between each pump... pump, flex, pump, flex...
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

swiss

If you're flexing you doing a kegal which isn't that good for your pee pee I hear  

alec

really? where did you hear/read that? plz

alec

I will go slower with VED, because the feeling returned. Less time, less pumps, ...

swiss

I would get sore the first month of VED especially and same with traction. Now the soreness has greatly subsided. I can masterbate and am not sore afterwards and can stretch the same day and couldn't do that before. Keep it up. Start slow. I could only pump 2 times before it felt uncomfortable and now I'm pumping 5-6 times without issue.  

swiss

Also, yeah Kegals are bad and reverse kegals are good. It's widely discussed on this site.  

TonySa

Are kegels always bad or just for hard flaccid?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

Not exactly sure to be honest.  

thinkpositive

I got sore moving to tube B from A this week.  

First round i scaled back to only 2-3 pumps, Second Round 3-5, Third Round up to 7 or 8 and full erection where I can see my dent getting pulled on. Doing my best to keep an eye on things

After I use Diclofenac Gel, helps a lot

I also find that heating my penis for 5 minutes before starting any form of PT helps prevent soreness