Traction Therapy in Peyronie's therapeutic

Previous topic - Next topic

Paolo

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

NeoV

pjchap

Hi Neo , thank u so much for all of your information online! I have Peyronies Disease for 12 years I am 35 and I have plaque under my glands and I have roughly a 30degree bend to the left !

I am just waiting on an andropeyronie and I am going to start traction in the hope to fix this problem!

Are u familiar with this device?!

Am I too late ?

Could I make it worse ?

I have little blood flow on my left side I am hoping this will open pathways , my penis is gone very thin in the middle , I have a girlfriend and can have sex but it still bothers me so much I need to do something!!

Any advice is greatly appreciated!  

TonySa

It seems never too late to start traction/VED, although sooner the better.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pjchap

Ok that's good to hear! And what about the andropeyronie, have u ever used it ?  

TonySa

Haven't used that one.  Have used ESL30,  PMP and restorex.  Prefer restorex.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pjchap

Have u heard of cases where VED can get rid of hard modules or plaque? I'm going to start the hydromax X30 very soon  

Paolo

Well, I don't think you can get rid of plaque, just remodel it, hence traction and VED use.
VED is to move oxygenated blood in/out of the penis to overcome the plaque/fibrosis has caused, I have not yet used VED but may consider it if my peyronie's worsens  :-\
The thing is you need (I think) to be aware of your flaccid stretched length along with your erect length in order to not 'overdo' the stretch VED gives, so if I was to do VED it would be best to mark the cylinder your penis enters with both measurements and not to pump any further than both markers, stretched flaccid marker and erect marker. The danger I think is to overdo the erect marker, that would require enormous self-control IMO.

So once you have plaque it's (depressingly) not going to go away, all you can do is try to remodel it, be that hand stretching, VED or traction. Even Xiaflex won't remove completely plaque, think it weakens it and then you using a stretching routine to break/remodel the remaining plaque/s, right?

Interesting subject, please keep posting on this, whether I'm right, or wrong, gotta learn.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.