VED’s - choices, models & quality

Previous topic - Next topic

luka-brasi

thanks old man,

i measured my penis as i wrote you in some of the pm's.
which cylinder size would i need for for a girth of 6,38 at its thickest point the (middle shaft).
that's arbout 2,03 in diameter but my penis isn't round but more eliptical shape so it has a width of 2,24.
at its thinest around the base 5,90 girth.
it's weird to me that there is no talk on the board about the width and girth issue. do you all have perfectly round penises???

from what i remember the fizz cylinders are 1,5/1,75/2,25

i'm checking out other purchase ways than fitzz.com therefore i didn't mail them regarding this.

i never ask the dealers how something works, i have always tried to get smarter by the internet or friends.
because most of the dealer just want it to sell.

tia for some thoughts on my above concerns.

stay thirsty my friens.

luka

Old Man

luka:

OK, I understand where you are coming from, but you would be best served to stay with a medical quality of cylinder than the sex toy models.

There are many cylinders out there on the open market, but all are not of good quality and would not last very long with daily use. So, I still recommend that you contact the two sources that I gave you. They can supply just about any size you need based on your reported size.

Just because your shaft is not entirely round, that would not matter if you get the right size cylinder.
The large cylinder is needed to allow the shaft to expand to its fullest length and girth.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

luka-brasi

hi old man,

i'm not looking for a sex toy model. you are 100% right, i get your point.
i have the chance to the get osbom esteem from a very nice member of this board almost unused he bought the soma therapy that you can find on the fitzz site.

how did things work out for you with the one cylinder osbom VED?

not going to purchase anything before friday after my uro visit. who knows as my doc is very supporting she will maybe even prescribe one to me.

thanks!

cheers

luka

Old Man

luka:

The Osbon Esteem one cylinder model VED was the only one that I used to get rid of my Peyronies Disease symptoms. Way back in 1995, there were no three cylinder models on the market as I remember. Anyway, it took about a whole year for the Esteem unit to do get rid of the curves, plaque and nodules. Patience had to be the watchword for me back then.

My uro and I developed the protocol that JackP has posted in the VED board. It is the last thread under the title of Single Cylinder VED. He used it prior to his implant surgery and afterwards for a while as I remember. He has related his success with this VED on quite a number of his posts on the main forum.

If you can get it as you stated, by all means take advantage of it. It has a large cylinder diameter and I don't think you would have any problem using it even with the dimensions you have mentioned in PMs and on the main forum.

The Osbon retainer rings are the very best that money can buy. They have a very unique design that works better than any other that I have used. Others report that they are better than some others too. At any rate, I would recommend you get the Osbon Esteem unit and proceed to use it with the Single Cylinder VED protocol.

If you do get it and have questions about using it, feel free to ask.

Old Man
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

luka-brasi

thank you old man,

that was a very encouraging answer. ok, looks like the osbon esteem is good to go especially if i don't have to pay for it.
wow, you where able to even defeat the plaques? if takes a year, it's a year, if takes longer it will take longer.
i'm into this for four years now and as long as i will see a bit of improvement after the first 6 month i'll continue, not doubt.

i just hope it weel not harm it more or cause any pain while doing the routines.
yeah, as all of the VED users pointed out, CAUTION is the word.

let's see what my uro says about it i found the soma therapy even in germany: http://www.imedicare.de/products.html
looks like it's only available via prescription. if i'm not able to get it via my uro i think i'm going to take the nice offer which i was made to get the osbom esteem.

stay tuned.

cheers!

luka

Old Man

luka:

OK, sounds like you are nearer a decision about which way you want to go with your Peyronies Disease symptoms. I took a look at the site you listed in your post below. Yes, that VED does require a prescription by a doctor. And, it is a good unit, but it is not necessary to get that one. The Augusta Medical Systems Vitality OTC VEDs do not require a prescription and therefore are much less expensive to purchase.

If you decide to go with the three cylinder VED therapy, explore getting the one that many guys on the forum are using - the Vitality OTC three cylinder manual/battery powered unit. The German company should carry that unit as well as the Soma STF (STF means size to fit all).

Old Man.

luka-brasi

hi guys,

i needed some days without all this peyronies stuff. more than less i became consumed of all this lately.

so i checked my urologist last friday regarding a prescription of this VED: http://www.imedicare.de/products.html

of course i was very gentle and did not try to push her into something. doctors most of the time don't like it.
so i asked her what she thinks about all this stuff, i told her that it helped some people here on the forum.

she told me that she has been on a congress of the manufaturers and distributors of all kinds of uro-devices and that there
were some studies that indicated a VED can help with IPP.

she said that i have to ask my insurance if they will pay a prescription because the insurance usually only pays it if you are 100% impotent.
she wrote a few lines for my insurance that a VED can help with IPP and printed it out for me, an hour later i was in the front office of the insurance to check it out.

the guy there wondered and told me that the doctor has to decide wether to subscribe it or not and said that he will forward it to the department responsable for such issues. they will send me a letter home to let me know wether a precription it's ok or not.
i told my doc today what the insurance dude has said to me and that it is at her response and she told me that he is not right about that.

so, for now it's just waiting and hoping for me. cross your fingers. i mean a VED is cheaper in the long run than all this pills that did just nothing for me.

stay strong my friends.

luka

p.s.
she told me that she can't see a risk in using the VED.

DannyOcean

I was about to order the additional cylinders today but had a question.  I don't really have curvature with my Peyronies Disease.  Rather it's indentation that's my problem (a larger one on the right side of the penis and a small one on the left side).  Is the purpose of the smaller cylinders to "straighten" the penis and if that's not my problem, will I be fine with just the large cylinder that came with the Vitality Plus?  If there is something else about the small cylinders that is important for the Peyronies Disease healing process I will pick them up but if the major point with the smaller cylinders is to straighten then perhaps those aren't necessary for me?

Old Man

DannyOcean:

You have asked a question that only you can answer for yourself. The purpose of the small and medium cylinders is primarily to help straighten curves/bends, but also is designed to provide better "pull" of blood into and out of the corpora. Hourglass effects can be helped with the confined pull of the small and medium cylinders. As far as I know, there is no clinical trials that support the above statements. However, my experience over the past years has taught me that the entire protocol is necessary to be followed in order to see the best results of VED therapy.

So, IMHO, you should do some self analysis about whether or not your curves, bends, nodules, plaque and/or hourglass effects are great enough to require the VED therapy according to the 26 week protocol. Be sure to take into consideration any erectile dysfunction along with this evaluation.

Old Man

wayne999

if you opt to build your own ved, i was wondering with the links that Tim has to JT's stockroom do those cylinders or the pumps u can get have the auto release pressure button that i think the Fitzz VED comes with?   Do you use that button after each pump to release the pressure before you do the next repetition? Or you simply, say, angle the unit away from your base to create a break in the seal to your body and the pressure comes out?  (in which case, that aforementioned button is simply a safety feature )  ?

Old Man

Wayne999:

Dr. Tim would have to answer your question about the safety release button on the home made VEDs as well as if they have a pressure gauge on them.

As far as the regular manual or battery powered VEDs go, they do have a release button on them. It is used each and every time you pump up a cycle and want to release the pressure to start another one. It can be considered a safety release, but it is really intended for use for each cycle when doing Peyronies Disease therapy.

You do not want to jockey the VED around on your shaft to release the pressure as this could possibly break the tight seal around the shaft that is needed to preform the pump up, etc. I don't know if the pumps in the site you mentioned in your post have auto release buttons or not = but I would think they are not auto, etc.

Old Man

fubar

Wayne999

I have found the pressure release very helpful during the cycles.Using the pump requires less an less pumps as you go through the cycles and you do not break the seal. Also you remain bigger and their is less air in the chamber, so your amount of pumps do decrease.

I sometimes feel I may have pumped a little to much ,so I tap the button to back off the pressure. This enables me to continue the cycle without starting over.The pump and pressure release on this unit are awesome you have a lot of control with both.

I highly recommend everyone considering ved to purchase one. I feel it is worth every penny! You will not build or purchase a ved of higher quality. It is heavy duty and I am sure it will out last me.

If anyone  is wondering the pump and lube have the Augusta name on them.

For anyone  who does not know ,my weapon of choice is the fitzz three cylinder pump device.

Fubar

Mike_O

I am frugal with my $$$, shop wisely and prefer to do things myself to save money.

I own and use the Vitality Plus 3 cylinder system from Fitzz. I suspect this unit is considered "medical grade" but perhaps this is a matter of each person's judgment. The quality of the system I have is satisfactory.  There is probably a very healthy profit margin as there is not much to these systems.  Now that I have some experience, I will pass on a few observations - similar to what many others have said here in the Forum.

DIY (Do It Yourself) System - as an avid money saver, I like to do stuff myself. I researched the possibilities and figured I could save about $100. I am SO glad I did NOT build my own system for VED therapy. I probably would have bought the wrong size cylinders. I would not have understood the importance of the quick release. I would have added unnecessary instrumentation (gauges). I would have wasted a lot of time.

Adult toy alternatives - generally speaking, this stuff is junk and not intended for daily use (despite our high hopes). The VED will be used daily on delicate areas for an important reason. I don't believe the typical adult toy units will hold up to daily use. Some models will be difficult to keep clean.

Powered Suction - sounds good but totally UNNECESSARY and in fact may cause problems. I don't want the extra noise of a pump. During the therapy sessions, very slight increases in suction is needed - I do not believe these small increases can be accomplished with a power system.

Overall Design - I like that the Vitality system is compact, stores easily, is easy to clean, seems to be holding up nicely, and can be operated with 1 hand.

Disclaimer - I receive no financial benefit from the sale or use of the products I mention here.

Hope my comments are helpful.

MO

Old Man

Mo:

Thanks for your information to all relative the success of your using the Vitality three cylinder VED system. It is really a very good medical grade unit. It is well built and will withstand much use with no problems.

So, thanks for posting your position on this VED.

Old Man

Angus

Quote from: wayne999 on July 31, 2010, 09:44:41 AM
if you opt to build your own ved, i was wondering with the links that Tim has to JT's stockroom do those cylinders or the pumps u can get have the auto release pressure button that i think the Fitzz VED comes with?   Do you use that button after each pump to release the pressure before you do the next repetition? Or you simply, say, angle the unit away from your base to create a break in the seal to your body and the pressure comes out?  (in which case, that aforementioned button is simply a safety feature )  ?

The links in the home made VED sticky post point to good materials. The link to sciencecompany shows a hand pump with a pressure relief valve, and it also is one of the least expensive pumps at $28 US. The pump has a gauge that shows vacuum... I like these, some do not. The gauge is not required. I happen to like them personally. The other link shows brass pumps for more money, but the online description does not say whether it has a pressure relief valve or not. The relief valve is a must-have. Like Old Man said below, do not plan on breaking the ved seal by jockying that cylinder around side-ways. That will cause pain and sorrow.
   The making of VED tubes has pros and cons. Remember the tubes only have to function and be the right sizes... they do not have to win a science fair competition for looks. You are not making the pump itself... you are buying a commercially made vacuum pump with a pressure relief valve.
   Some are uncomfortable with the idea of making their own VED's and that's fine. I made my own tubes and have used the vacuum pump (with pressure relief valve) that came on a cheap sex-store ved I bought years ago... I tossed  the cheap tube and made three of my own.
   Remember that home made or commercially made VED's must have the pressure relief valve on the pump, not the cylinders.

Mike_O

Thanks for the comments. Yes, the release valve is essential.

I think we will see renewed interest in do-it-yourself VEDs as availability and costs of commercial systems becomes more of an issue.

I do feel compelled to add that we men must resist the natural urge to build an overly powerful, automatic, super duper VED. No pain/discomfort is guiding principle.

luka-brasi

my insurance is not going to pay for it i received their letter today.

cheers

luka

wayne999

Oldman: Can you see the latest PM i sent to you?  Awaiting your reply.   Thanks.

Old Man

wayne999:

No, don't seem to have one from you lately. I usually answer them immediately upon getting them. Monitor the forum several times a day. I keep the incoming and outgoing PMs for several weeks before deleting them to keep my mailbox active.

Resend it and I will be sure to look for it soon.

Old Man

mike67

Luka
I am also waiting to see if my Insurance , Manulife , here in Canada , will cover my Vitality VED.  My Uro wrote out a prescription so hope I can recover something. The fact it is a USA purchase may complicate the claim .
Sorry to hear you were turned down. If I don't collect , I can at least claim it in my tax filing , I hope.

Later same day: Mail arrived and " expense declined because your(my) plan does not cover this type of service/treatment/product."
Mikey

luka-brasi

hi mike,

i'm sorry that it did not turn out better for you.
they seem to pay expensive examinations like the Magnetic Resonance Imaging which i had for example.

sometimes i do wonder whats the difference between the VED use and a daily erection (masturbation).
both will force blood into the penis. so whats the VED's secret in fighting the scar tissue?
do you achieve higher pressure with the VED. should you force a higher pressure than during normal erections?
if NO than i really can't see whats the difference? i assume that you pump your penis to harder than normal erections
for about 10 seconds as mentioned in the routine. that forces the blood into all those tightened regions including the scar tissue
which is about to improve due to the increasing blood flow. if one has a bend i do understand how the cylinderwalls can help to straight the penis.

cheers!

luka

Old Man

luka:

OK, from your post below, it appears that you are missing the whole objective of VED therapy. The added vacuum pressure with the VED far exceeds the normal blood pressure that you body produces. In other words, you can never get as much blood into the penile tissue as that produced from VED therapy.

You are right that the confined area of the small cylinder in the three cylinder VED does keep the shaft as straight as possible when confined therein. However, to get the desired results from VED therapy, one must follow the protocol closely and stay on schedule with the weekly cylinder(s).

Masturbation does not in itself get more blood into the penis than VED therapy. And, on the negative side, rough or prolonged masturbation can and will add to the trauma due to the excessive manual pressure exerted on the shaft in some cases. It should not be avoided if that is what one desires to do sexually, but do it in moderation and with caution, etc.

Hopefully, you will reread the protocol and realize what I am stating above. So, if you are deviating from the protocol in any manner you are precluding yourself getting a good therapy result.

Old Man

luka-brasi

hi old man,

thanks for the reply!
viable points!

i will follow the one cylinder routine as soon as i get the VED.
since my small bend (which i had before this disease) isn't bothering me, the one cylinder therapy should be good to go at least better than
not trying anything.

have a nice day.

luka

Blade

Old Man:

I'm entering the 21st week of the 26 week protocol and the A cylinder is now just too small. I posted back in week 4 that it was smug but still gave good stretch. Now it can't fit in the tube.

So, I assume i should just continue through the 26 weeks using B and C cylinders. I'll look to see your reply.

Thanks
Blade

Old Man

Blade:

This is a new one for me. Have never had anyone report that the A cylinder was too small after using the therapy for that length of time. However, congratulations on reaching that milestone! Just continue on with the B and C cylinders as you state. There should be no problem with doing that.

BTW, give us an update on the actual success you have seen = regained length? got rid of plaque or nodules, hourglass effect, etc.? We all need to hear good success stories using the VED therapy.

Thanks for your update and keep up the good work with the VED exercise.

Old Man

wayne999

http://www.augustams.com/store/store_sub.cfm?Category_ID=13

This is the standard size chamber  that comes with Vitality OTC Manual Vacuum Erection.

is that compatible with the SOMAErectStf Negative Pressure Cylinder A, B and C   (actually C looks to be exactly the same dimensions) ?

Thanks

Mike_O

Good Question!

When the availability of the Vitality OTC became an issue last month I spent some time at the Augusta Medical web site. The names and compatibility of the items confused me - they don't have a lot of detail. The prices shocked me - but it is the game they play to get paid the most by insurance.

I use an Augusta Medical Vitality OTC with 3 cylinders but if I had to do it over again I would buy 3 separate cylinders and a hand pump - probably saving a few $'s in the process.

This forum has a "sticky" post (locked) at the top for homemade VED systems but it is almost 3 years old. If there is any interest, I might spend a few minutes searching the internet for what is available now and post some links. We might even want to discuss the advantages of a particular product - our own "consumer reports" of sorts.

Mike_O

Brightdog

Old Man

wayne999:

Yes, the link you posted is the actual site at Augusta where one can purchase the cylinders separately from the packaged VED units. In fact, it is the one listed on the "new'' sticky thread listing the two sources for purchasing the basic one cylnder Vitality OTC VED at Fitzz and the two extra cylinders from Augusta.

Old Man

Angus

The sticky post above about home made VED's has material from myself and Tim. The information is still valid and the VED's made years ago are as good as new and still work fine. It worked for me, and this information is presented in the sticky for those who for whatever reason really need to conserve money.
 The information in the "Where To Buy..." sticky is current. If that sticky is updated with new information, I will put the date of the update in the sticky title so it can be checked at a glance if there are updates within.  

wayne999

Quote from: Old Man on September 09, 2010, 08:02:55 PM
wayne999:

Yes, the link you posted is the actual site at Augusta where one can purchase the cylinders separately from the packaged VED units. In fact, it is the one listed on the "new'' sticky thread listing the two sources for purchasing the basic one cylnder Vitality OTC VED at Fitzz and the two extra cylinders from Augusta.

Old Man

Yep i found that website,   i am curious because they have the 2.25" diameter listed as the standard and also under the soma cylinder C (so are these two tubes identical ???) .....  so if i get the "standard " tube wil that be compatible with the SOMAErectStf Negative Pressure Cylinder A and cylinder B ? ?

Thanks

Old Man

wayne999:

As far as I know, all of the Augusta VEDs that have the standard three cylinders, the cylinders including the A and B fit inside the standard sized C cylinders. Larger C cylinders are available, but don't know that the standard A and B would fit inside them.

Might be a good idea to talk to a sales rep at Augusta to confirm this before placing any order(s)

Old Man

wayne999

I asked and they said they were identical.   Wisdom king is the name of the site where i have found the best VED price.

Quote from: Old Man on September 10, 2010, 12:37:15 PM
wayne999:

As far as I know, all of the Augusta VEDs that have the standard three cylinders, the cylinders including the A and B fit inside the standard sized C cylinders. Larger C cylinders are available, but don't know that the standard A and B would fit inside them.

Might be a good idea to talk to a sales rep at Augusta to confirm this before placing any order(s)

Old Man

Old Man

wayne999:

OK, great news! Send me a PM with the link to the Wisdom King site and we will get Angus to add it to the thread about sourcer of VEDs.

Thanks, Old Man

Angus

Let me know if we want to go with this and I'll update the sticky post.  

Old Man

Angus:

Yeah we do. This is the cheapest price on the Vitality OTC one cylinder VED that we have found yet. The Diabetic Wholesale company is the next price up from the Widsom King site. Lastly, Fitzz comes is as the runner up. However, Fitzz will ship internationally whereas the Diabetic company only sells in the USA. Don't know about Wisdom King, but as soon as I get the link from wayne999 will be giving them a call to discuss their shipping and marketing setup.

Old Man

Angus

Where to get the VED sticky post is updated with the new site and link.  

crashbandit

I'm very interested in these two:

http://www.fitzz.com/Vitality-Ultra-Ease-Manual-OTC-Vacuum-Therapy-Device_p_1981.html#

- Is there just 2 different size cylinders with this one? Where is the 3 size one A,B and C sizes that I read about?
- no vaccum guage which I would feel more ocmfortable with one

OR

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-Stage-Penis-Scrotum-Enlargement-Pump-Kit-2-3-25-/300371196769?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45ef84bb61

- only one cylinder at 2" in diameter
- I like the pressure guage that comes with it
- Plus I can get a whole bunch of other fun enlargment cylinders for me and wifie:)

Is there some discounts I can get with the Augusta pumps that I read about somewhere? I don't have a curve or peyronies that I know of yet. I have a achy penis along the left base and shaft that has been around for a long time. So I'm hoping this vaccum and some supplements will help heal this soreness... crossing fingers:)
Cheers

Mike_O

Before you buy anything...

This discussion board has lots of info - over 5 years of posts! VED therapy has helped a lot of guys and it might help you too but spending time reading and understanding the process is essential.

There are "sticky" posts at the top of the forum that may be helpful such as "Where to Buy" and "Home-constructed" and the "Protocol".

I suggest you read through this thread about "medical grade quality":
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,1054.0.html

There used to be discounts available but I don't think they exist any more - no big deal because lower prices were found elsewhere.

Medical grade VEDs do not have gauges. Cylinders sold for enlargement use commonly available vacuum pumps. There are advantages and disadvantages of both systems.

So to answer your specific questions: I would not buy either product you linked to in your post. The eBay vendor you linked to is OK but I would not recommend that particular product for the type of therapy we are usually discussing here. There are less expensive sources than Fitzz for the Vitality OTC.

crashbandit

Thank Mike,

I actually read that thread but I guess I'm still unsure what pump is the best... It scares the hell out of me to buy a pump without a guage! That's what i really hate about the augusta pump. What is better about the medical augusta pump? Is the tighter cylinders and multiple cylinder sizes the reason? Does the vaccum work differently?

What augusta pump do you recommend? The $195 one or can i get away with a cheaper one without losing any features or quality?

http://www.fitzz.com/Vacuum-Therapy-Devices_c_503.html
Cheers

Mike_O

I will offer a few comments but hopefully many others with more experience will comment as well.

Gauge versus No Gauge: It is usually very simple to pump based on feel - remember no pain, no discomfort. So, regardless of what the gauge says, the no pain, no discomfort "rule" should be followed. Right now I use a Vitality OTC (no gauge pump) and I have no problem knowing when to stop pumping. On the other hand, I can see a few reasons to prefer a gauge. If someone has lost some sensitivity (nerve issues) then a gauge would help prevent over pumping. In longer hold times (which most guys here do not use) a gauge would help in keeping the vacuum at a steady level. The gauge would offer something else to look at other than the timer and the body parts. The gauge would mean not using a conventional 1 handed VED because they are not available with gauges (that I know of).

Conventional VED versus Penis Pumping Systems: Assuming the user wants to purchase a system and not make it themselves, there are a few choices. The VED system and the penis pump system.  We are not talking sex toys or novelty items here. One must also decide how many cylinders will be used. I think most guys are following the 3 cylinder protocol but some positive results have also been reported with using just 1 cylinder.  At one time the Vitality OTC with 3 cylinders was available for $200-$300 as a kit. Now the ordering is a bit more complicated - see the sticky post at the top of the forum for details. Penis pumping cylinders are available from a number of online sources as are vacuum pumps. I believe the same results can be accomplished with either system.

Quality & Price: There have been a few reports of VEDs breaking - sometimes repair/replacement is a warranty issue. But considering how much the pump is used in the Peyronie Protocol it is a bit surprising (to me) how well the pumps are holding up. VED replacement parts are available from the VED manufacturer. A very nice hand vacuum pump with gauge (Actron CP7830) can be bought online for $35 but does not work with VEDs. Separate cylinders run $50-70 each from various sources online. So, a budget of about $250 will buy either the VED or the penis pump system.

Convenience: Once a guy works through the therapy protocol they will know what works for them and what features are most important. It is hard to know for sure in advance. Keep in mind everyone is different. Convenience (or Comfort) is very subjective. That is why there are so many choices in consumer products. For Example: 1 handed operation might be very important to someone due to their body position during therapy. The location of the release valve might be very important if someone is pushing it 30 times a day. Small storage size might be an issue especially for travel. Ease of cleanup might be a major concern for some.

Generally, the Vitality OTC along with the 2 additional cylinders is a nice system, readily available, that works.

Fire away with any questions...

Mike_O

fubar

Crashbandit

You do not need a gauge,  but that is ones Personal choice. You will know by gradually pumping what is to much.You want to go slow while using the pump and never over pump.
Do not expect to have a normal erection eighther as it will be different. Probably wont be as rigid this is normal.

The vitality otc ved is a great product and works very well. It takes little effort to create a vacuum because the pump is incredibly efficient.

You can find this pump at very low cost at wisdom king or americandiabetieswholesale.com. I believe it is only 68.99 at wisdom king at ADW it is 89.00 and you can buy lube and spare parts, free shipping in the united states anything over a hundred dollars.

IM not sure but i think there is a link in the boards in how to get the extra cylinders . The extra cylinders are to help remold And straighten the penis. Once you have them you have the three cylinder ved and you can start the three cylinder protocol.This is the same ved that many of us use including myself.

I urge you to take advantage of the places with the sales. Many of us paid 299.99 for our systems.

Fubar

crashbandit

Thanks for all the help guys,

Yea, I ordered that vitality OTC for 80 bucks including shipping, much cheaper then 300 for sure. I hope I can manage without the guage but I'm sure I'l be fine. I know one thing for sure, I'm starting off slow and easy.

So how many cylinders do I get with the vitality OTC? Does 2 sizing adaptors mean 2 cylinders??? Where can I buy additional cylinders for the vitality? I don't have a curve but instead an achy/stinging sensation. Do I need more then one cylinder if I dont need straightening? Should I follow the 3 cylinder protocol for my symtoms or just general, getting a healthy penis?
Cheers

Mike_O

Do you need more than 1 cylinder size? Maybe. The VED comes with the large cylinder (about 2"). The smaller cylinders (1.5" and 1.75") nest inside the large cylinder. Ordering info is in the sticky post at the top of the VED forum. You could try without the smaller cylinders and see how it goes. You will pay more for the 2 extra cylinders than you paid for the VED. If you go with just 1 cylinder then follow the "Single Cylinder VED" protocol in the sticky at the top of the VED forum.

What are sizing adapters (sizing rings)? These are NOT the same as cylinders. These come with the VED and go on the end opposite the pump to reduce the size of the opening that you insert your penis. The 2 sizes that come with the VED work for most guys. It will make sense when you get your VED and experiment a bit.

Be careful not to over-pump. This is a common mistake. Let pain be your guide. Stop pumping at the first hint of pain or discomfort and back off the vacuum a bit. You will quickly learn and have plenty of chances to practice. Read the other posts on this forum about timing, lubricants, and the various problems / solutions encountered. Do not expect to get much information with the VED - the 5+ years of discussion here is far more valuable.

Mike_O

fubar

Crashbandit

No you will probably be fine with the one cylinder.As I stated in my post below the smaller cylinders are for remodeling indentions and bends.So you would be using the ved for penis health.
The ved is great for maintaing and building strong erections.

I suppose you could follow the one cylinder protocol.You are lucky you do not have a bend or curve.
Maybe you do not have Peyronie's that would be even better.

Fubar

crashbandit

Yea, I have some symptoms of Peyronies Disease but not the curve or hard scarring chunks... yet. I have an achy left sided shaft/base pain thats reccurring and bits of stinging and cold sensation around the head.

I got a huge bottle of vit D the other day, 400UI and 180mg at AT, are these ok you think? I've started popping 2 caps once a day, is that good you think? I'm really interested in l-arginine and pentox aswell. Is there any specific l-arginine I should get? Where do I get the pentox from for the best price? online perhaps?

Thanks again:)
Cheers

Mike_O

For oral supplement (vitamins, etc) advice you might want to post on that sub-forum and read through the history there. Although there are a few mentions of supplements here on the VED forum, I think there is more info on the other board.

I used to take a bunch of supplements (vitamins, etc) and have stopped - my stomach feels much better now! But to each his own....

depressedpns

Any recommendations for a low price pump?  I've wondered if it would be really good for me to get one, given the fact that for a while now my erections have been really weak.

fubar

If You look at the top of the ved board in this very section where you posted.You will find boards with locks attached. The one with the heading where to buy the vitality ved and cylinders click it. You will find the best prices on The ved that most of use.

Fubar

depressedpns

Quote from: fubar on September 30, 2010, 12:02:41 PM
If You look at the top of the ved board in this very section where you posted.You will find boards with locks attached. The one with the heading where to buy the vitality ved and cylinders click it. You will find the best prices on The ved that most of use.

Fubar

Will check it out, thanks for the reply.