Question on using suction for traction. Need to start now since reactivated agai

Previous topic - Next topic

Fubar Penis

I have an x4 labs penis extender but find it very difficult to wear it since I lost some size with this crap. I don't want to but a whole new device unless I have to do so. Is there anyway to use a vacuum type older with he x4 labs device, like a Phallosan Forte? Anything compatable I could use with my x4 labs? Or does Phallosan Forte fit any penis extender? I'm confused by looking at their site. I'm addition, anyone find creative ways to use suction instead of straps to traction with their existing traction device? I know Hawk has some experience with using traction. I can't afford to lose anymore than I've lost already and I'm afraid my girlfriend is going to leave me if I end up any worse. Thank you! I reactivated and active stage again after having sex with my girlfriend and I'm scared shitless right now. Thanks!  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.