Benefits of Blood Flow

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkpositive

Would you guys agree that bringing blood into the penis and keeping it erect for up to 20 or 30 minutes is healthy?  With or without VED?

Monty

Hi, in my case no, after 5 minutes my glans started to feel cold, which indicates lack of blood, so i think you are at great risk to hold old blood in your penis for that length of time.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Paolo

Below is a good protocol for VED use from our forum;

PROTOCOL THERAPY FOR 3 CYLINDER MEDICAL VED'S, 26 WEEK - Peyronies Society Forums

Don't rush to VED use, discuss this with a professional at your next appointment and good luck.

I myself haven't used VED but Monty has had good results in only 18 weeks of using one, I believe he started seeing improvements at week 9, it was a SOMAcorrect VED.

If you do go down the VED route then please create a separate post under VED with your experiences.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

pey ron

so, is having sex all night bad?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Monty

yes having sex all night is very bad for you, that's why we are all here, far too much sex gives you the BENDS.

A normal erection is nothing like a VED erection.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Paolo

Agreed, Its to do with the refractory period  ???
Younger men may need only a few minutes of recovery time, but older men usually have a longer refractory period, sometimes between 12 to 24 hours. For some men, the refractory period can last a few days.
Paul (paolo)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Monty