peyronies or pelvic dysfuncton?

Previous topic - Next topic

dom62

I've been having a persistent hard flaccid for the past 9 months, I work on the pelvic stretches everyday as well as other treatments for muscle release. The only real signs of peyronies from what i can tell is some small nodules in the head, and i have 4 palpable cords that all start from the base. Also my flaccid has seemed to lose girth and length. Ive had an hourglass deformity for as long as i can remember, but recently has been more prominent, only when hard flaccid is less hard and i get somewhat of a hang i can see the hourglass. The hourglass also shows when im getting erect from 15% to about 80% erection, then it fills out. but i have been having pain in the urethra where the hourglass is which is about mid shaft, another point which i never really thought about is at the base close to the pubic bone i have the same situation but not nearly as bad as in the mid shaft.

The scary thing is the cords on the underside seem to run down to the crus. When i feel the crus it isnt soft at all, its got almost like a flat top to it and the sides are firm, the description of the crus stay true for the tissue in the bulbospongiosus.

--My real question is, is there any cases of peyronies manifesting in the tissue that extends down toward the pelvic floor, especially right between the testes.
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

mlafranc

Dom -

Have you had any loss of erect length or girth?

dom62

no loss of erect length or girth, though sometimes when flaccid/getting erect, i find that i have hourglassing mid shaft, but it goes away when fully erect.  
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

Monty

you could try a VED to get the blood flowing in - out your penis.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life