SUPLEMENTS - Arginine, Carnitine, Citrulline, Omega 3 Fish Oil & Others

Previous topic - Next topic

ashtown

That doctor could well be right about the Pentox dosage but I only have the amount supplied by the doctor and in any case I'm wary of increasing the dosage on prescription drugs, however ALC, L-Arginine and CoQ10 are all effectively natural substances normally found in the body that we are simply boosting to aid recovery. Like everybody else practically I've stuck to accepted dosages before now based on reported studies that showed some degree of success but none of studies went as far as testing ideal dosages and whether less or more might be more beneficial.

I'm really basing my approach loosely on the progress report by Mrgnarly Mrgnarly - Peyronies Society Forums on this forum who used high dosages for 3 months to good effect apparently and kick started the healing process. Just to be clear my scar is still very much present and I'm not cured but this approach seems to make as much sense as any other and we actually have a documented case of rapid success. Although temporary in nature I also sense that green tea and a good night of sleep seem to help.  
Dec 2013 - Replaced all prescribed medicines with plenty of fresh vegetables, sleep and exercise