Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We offer our most sincere condolences to Old Man who lost his wife of 59 years on Monday night to Pancreatic Cancer.   
He is in our sincere thoughts and prayers.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flaccid twist anyone else?  (Read 1173 times)

Walleye

• Voting Member
Flaccid twist anyone else?
« on: March 18, 2018, 04:28:46 AM »

So a few months after my Peyronies Disease scar became ‘large’ my penis hangs with a distinctive twist. The top/dorsal side tends to point to my left. My errections have no twist at all, and I have only a slight bend starting just before my glan.
The twist isn’t there constantly and if I straighten it, it will stay straight. I can’t see this being from my scar, which doesn’t seem to be more than say 65% on my left side corpos cavernosa. I do think my right CC is slightly larger then my left and that’s my best guess as to how and why. It seems odd to have a flaccid change though. Maybe not.

JohnR

• Solid Contributor
Re: Flaccid twist anyone else?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 11:22:56 PM »

I do the same thing. Always had a little lefty curve but 2 months ago it suddenly increased to 65-70* beginning my journey with Peyronies Disease.
50 year old, onset in Feb. '18, diagnosed in Mar '18, 4 rounds of Xiaflex completed, little improvement, mentally overwhelmed...Erectile Dysfunction issues, major anxiety issues now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up