Pentox daily dose?

Previous topic - Next topic

JS1991

So, I recently received Pentox in the mail from Mexico (not prescribed). I've been taking 400mg a day, but I'm reading that 200mg x3 or 400mg x2 might be better? What do you guys suggest?
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

pey ron

The standard dose is 1200mg a day.

I've done 6000-8000mg a day for a while and now I am doing 4800mg. Not that I recommend that: it can be very dangerous.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

JS1991

Wow, 8000mg is a lot, lol. Be careful!

And thank you very much for the info, pey ron. I think I'm going to take the full 1200mg per day. Unfortunately I only have 40, 400mg tablets so I'm going to have to get my prescription ASAP to keep up with that dosage.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

TonySa

While you're waiting for more it's good to titrate up to 1200.  Maybe one a day for 3-7 days, then 2 fit 3-7 days then 3 a day.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pey ron

I think that adenosine receptors upregulate quickly when blocked by pentox, so one gets used pretty quickly to higher and higher doses. Unfortunately that to me means that pentox cannot be very effective, since the adenosine receptors will upregulate and in part defeat the blockade...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **