my intoduction + looking for info on traction by hand

Previous topic - Next topic

renhoek

Hi, I'm 30 years old, and I have an upwards curvature with also hourglassing and a bit of girth loss in the affected area (the half closer to the glans). I have this for about 2 years and I think it's in the stable stage.

This was caused due to an injury I got during a bodyweight workout. I fell from a pushup-like position and my dick was squashed between the floor and the pelvic bone. I was flaccid and it did hurt but not so much so I didn't think much of it. However, a couple of days later I had an erection and saw the upwards curvature (which was worse at the beginning).

I'm currently opting for traction by hand and heating, and I would appreciate any tips for traction by hand on protocols/methods and how to know if I'm using the right amount of force (currently I'm doing it very gently).

NeoV

Sounds good man! Did you check out my video on traction by hand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ExmiTLR9Y&t=39s

Tips: focus on angle, NOT tension. Change position regularly, be careful! Downward stretching MIGHT be most effective. This is all based on my personal experience and there are ZERO studies on traction by hand. But as I've explained, this is due to money bias in research. Traction rocks.

renhoek

Thanks NeoV! I just watched the video and it's interesting. I've been experimenting with it in the last 2 weeks, though not consistently (out of fear...). It did have some immediate effect on my flaccid penis, but I'm not sure about erection shape, it's too early to tell and I don't want to write anything I'm not sure of.

I'm also stretching with an angle since what I was thinking is focusing on the damaged area, however I took a much more static approach. I'll try experimenting with changing angles.

One more thing that I think you might be able to share from your experience is the sensation you have during and after the traction. When I do the traction itself I do it gently (at least I hope so) so Mostly I don't feel any discomfort. When I do feel anything I stop the traction and then return to it with less traction. However, afterwards I do feel my penis a bit. By afterwards I mean the next morning as I'm doing the traction at the evening. I'm not sure how to describe it since it's mild. a bit of sensitivity and maybe tingling on the stretched side. I hope that it's just the feeling of the stretch but I'm thinking of stretching even more gently, at least for now (and maybe focus more on angles).
Any thoughts on that?

HeadsUp

I know this post is a few years old, but thanks for including a link for hand traction!
62 Years Old
Peyronie's onset: Jan/Feb 2022; Diagnosed June 2022
Main symptom: upward curve (plaque on top), unsure of degrees (probably between 45-75 degrees)
Initial treatment: Pentox 400 mg, 3x/day - NO LONGER, NOW RESTORIX

knowledge81

Quote from: renhoek on February 14, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
Thanks NeoV! I just watched the video and it's interesting. I've been experimenting with it in the last 2 weeks, though not consistently (out of fear...). It did have some immediate effect on my flaccid penis, but I'm not sure about erection shape, it's too early to tell and I don't want to write anything I'm not sure of.

I'm also stretching with an angle since what I was thinking is focusing on the damaged area, however I took a much more static approach. I'll try experimenting with changing angles.

One more thing that I think you might be able to share from your experience is the sensation you have during and after the traction. When I do the traction itself I do it gently (at least I hope so) so Mostly I don't feel any discomfort. When I do feel anything I stop the traction and then return to it with less traction. However, afterwards I do feel my penis a bit. By afterwards I mean the next morning as I'm doing the traction at the evening. I'm not sure how to describe it since it's mild. a bit of sensitivity and maybe tingling on the stretched side. I hope that it's just the feeling of the stretch but I'm thinking of stretching even more gently, at least for now (and maybe focus more on angles).
Any thoughts on that?

It's a shame he doesn't reply much; I'd also like to know. I've been stretching by hand, but not often enough. Have slight pain occasionally so I ease off. How long do you hold each stretch?
Diagnosed: July 2020
Shape: 45° up (plaque on sides & top)
Treatments: ESWT
Supplements: L-Citrulline, French Maritime Pine Bark Extract.