Is it bad to massage the plaque or scar tissue?

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

Is it bad to massage the plaque or scar tissue 7 months after the injury? The underside of my penis is so numb and feels dead thats its causing me great psychological stress. I want to massage the plaque and scar tissue. I wantbto really get in there and mess with that lump. Before the injury it got alot smaller now after the second injury its bigger than its ever been before. God im F^@$!ng stressed.

Paolo

I would say yes, but warm your penis firstly and do basic manual stretches, any pain and stop.

Use a good oil based lubricant, emu oil or at a push olive oil or water-based lubricant, use common sense and stop if it doesn't help.
Feel free to PM me if you want to  :)  
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Christopher1

You are just moving lymphatic/interstitial tissues around (the massage, that is). It might clear TGF-beta a bit.

Not going to matter much either way.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.