Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Dr. Landon Trost - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,16512.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it bad to massage the plaque or scar tissue?  (Read 1814 times)

cheeznips

• Solid Contributor
Is it bad to massage the plaque or scar tissue?
« on: February 03, 2018, 06:19:18 AM »

Is it bad to massage the plaque or scar tissue 7 months after the injury? The underside of my penis is so numb and feels dead thats its causing me great psychological stress. I want to massage the plaque and scar tissue. I wantbto really get in there and mess with that lump. Before the injury it got alot smaller now after the second injury its bigger than its ever been before. God im F^@$!ng stressed.

Paolo

• Major Contributor
  • 59 Year old with stable Peyronie's
Re: Is it bad to massage the plaque or scar tissue?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 06:45:10 AM »

I would say yes, but warm your penis firstly and do basic manual stretches, any pain and stop.

Use a good oil based lubricant, emu oil or at a push olive oil or water-based lubricant, use common sense and stop if it doesn't help.
Feel free to PM me if you want to  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Christopher1

• Major Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 09:41:41 PM »

You are just moving lymphatic/interstitial tissues around (the massage, that is). It might clear TGF-beta a bit.

Not going to matter much either way.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine. Curvature 99% gone.

I also recommend an auto CPAP device --> increases REM sleep --> increased nocturnal erection.

cheeznips

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 09:57:56 PM »

thx
Pages: [1]   Go Up