Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Dr. Landon Trost - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,16512.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Congenital Penile Curvature, im 18 years old! Please help.  (Read 2412 times)

18yearoldcurve

• Voting Member
Congenital Penile Curvature, im 18 years old! Please help.
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:29:07 AM »

I’m an 18 year old male; currently dealing with what appears to be congenital penile curvature. From as long as I can remember, I’ve had a downward curve, almost 80 degrees maybe 90. Not really sure but very significant. Though, it seems to have gotten worse. Recently, I’ve noticed that there seems to be a dent in my penis where the bend is. This has been distressing for quite some time now. I’d also like to note that I have penile torsion, though that doesn’t bother me as much as the bend. I’m afraid this will affect intercourse in the future (I’m not sexually active yet). What would be the best treatment for this? I am about two hours away from SF and I heard about Dr. Tom Lue who is very experienced with curvature (peyronie’s and congenital) correction so it is not a problem for me to make an appointment with him.

I’m scared for surgery. I’ve read about risks like Erectile Dysfunction or loss of size. I’m only 18 so Im not sure how big the risks would be for me. I just want a straight erection! Lol! Looking forward to hearing your guys’ thoughts.

Monty

• Major Contributor
  • Going Straight from now on.
Re: Congenital Penile Curvature, im 18 years old! Please help.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 02:46:02 AM »

I think best start is with a VED unit, see how you get on with it, tell you now there is no quick fix, at 18 you'll be needing your penis in good condition when you become sexually active, can you masturbate ok, or do you have a problem there.after only 12 weeks using a VED and manual stretching my penis have had great results.
71 UK, Erectile Dysfunction from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Monty

• Major Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 02:58:08 AM »

you done right to join this site, you will soon get some answers from some very informed people, just hang in there, they have helped me loads.
71 UK, Erectile Dysfunction from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Monty

• Major Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 03:16:52 AM »

that will be your best way forward, soon be able to go get them girls.

Paolo

• Major Contributor
  • 59 Year old with stable Peyronie's
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 03:57:34 AM »

Hi there, thanks for taking the decision to register.
Some guys over/under estimate their penis curve, to that end if you are indeed going to see Dr.Lue then take some pics on your phone (a picture says a thousand words).

Do you have a gradual curve, or is it more like a chordee?

Have you tried to restrain your erections at inappropriate times?

The good thing is that it may not be peyronie's, on the negative side if your bend really is 80 degrees then surgery might be your best option.

Make the appointment, reflect on YOUR situation (don't rush it) and keep posting  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

TonySa

• Major Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 02:46:29 PM »

Below the box to type click on “attachments and other options”. If it’s not there the site may require more posts before you have the option to add pics.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

LWillisjr

• Administrator
  • 66 y/o - 14 yrs Peyronies free
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »

Only 5 posts are required.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008
66y/o  14 years Peyronies free
My History
Pages: [1]   Go Up