My YouTube Channel

Previous topic - Next topic

myproblem8

Quote from: Crooked_Stick on April 24, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
NeoV...Paolo is correct, you can get near 100% C8 MCT oil for about $38 US. Search Amazon or others. Also saw this article yesterday about an altered form of COQ10 that is suppose to bind to your mitochondria and can increase dilation of arteries by 42% in six weeks.....I have not researced it further but plan to. It is expensive.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/04/180419141523.htm

Have you, or anyone seen anymore follow up information on this combination with MitoQ?  
Diagnosed 2017.  Dorsal 45 degrees @ age 45
Restorex is a crude device that can't address specific curve locations. Invention incoming.

If this was a disease that affected women, there'd be a national holiday & the NFL would wear teal for a month.

myproblem8

I just wanted to say thank you for putting yourself out there on YouTube.  Watched and subscribed.  It's a great way of getting to more comprehensive information without having to dig endlessly.  Being open & vulnerable are exactly what so many with Peyronies Disease need to become for the broader population to be made aware.   I've been silently lurking on the forum very sparingly, and have rarely got involved with the community. I'm incredibly busy, and that's been my justification...but hat needs to change.  

I think I was a bit cocksure (forgive the pun) about my ability to mitigate and recover from Peyronies Disease as pretty healthy individual @ 41 yrs old.  Nearly 4 years later, and I've come to the conclusion that it's going to take far more work, money, time, effort, and consistency to even get somewhat close to where I was 5 years ago.  

You, and a few others here have done a good job of expressing just how important a well-rounded approach is; particularly with diet & supplements.  It's also nice to actually "see" someone with a positive outlook, who's actually cured their Peyronies Disease.   It's far too easy to fall into the trap of reading how the vast majority see less-than-desirable results over the course of several years, and feeling consistently deflated.   The importance of staying positive can't be overstated.  Thanks for your willingness to help the community so candidly.....cheers  
Diagnosed 2017.  Dorsal 45 degrees @ age 45
Restorex is a crude device that can't address specific curve locations. Invention incoming.

If this was a disease that affected women, there'd be a national holiday & the NFL would wear teal for a month.