Curving/hourglassing when semi flaccid/erect?

Previous topic - Next topic

Doesthislookbad

Hi everyone,

In regards to when in the flaccid or semi erect state has anyone experienced bending and hour glassing but then the penis straightening out when fully erect? I have what looks like a narrowing and stiffness at the base girth wise and I believe this is what is causing my penis to bend different ways when flaccid and semi erect. Has anyone had similar symptoms but then later had this progress into a curve or loss of girth later on down the road? Is there anything else I could do to be proactive?

oldones

I have it, but I have no idea what to do about it?

NeoV

Disagree, curvature while flaccid is a precursor to full erect permanent deformity. Always was for me, since 18, and still is.

I started with flaccid deformity after sex, then regular flaccid deformity, which progressed to erect deformity.

That being said, it can be prevented with altering your sexual habits, traction, VED, and diet. Get the inflammation and hematomas out of your penis! Hematoma leads to bending, leads to hypoxia, leads to scarring. This is very very misunderstood and OVERLOOKED.

Not all men "wake up with Peyronie's." That is one hell of an oversimplification. A lot of these men probably had signs earlier on. I can trace my warning signs back to highschool, and I'm 31 now. These pre-peyronie's hematomas and flaccid bends should be treated as peyronie's, ASAP.

Doesthislookbad

So of all the people who read this, only NeoV thinks this will lead to problems later on, or has anyone else started with flaccid deformity? NeoV, Traction/VED is not really an option because of a painful vein on my penis, so should I just focus on diet then and Pentox?

Pressure

Check some of my threads about this, a few of us think flaccid curvature when temporary, is more a pelvic floor issue.
Age early thirties, peyronies 4.5 years