My combination of treatments. Finally seeing positive results :)

Previous topic - Next topic

Chitownguy

BACKGROUND: So I was initially injured about 4 years ago.  My acute phase was around for quite a bit and I never really knew what peyronie's was. just thought my dick was tired, after using cock rings, jelqing, pumping, having an absurd amount of sex... i didnt realize i was damaging the heck out of my penis. after a couple years, my dick got hard flaccid, like really hard... it looked dead in its flaccid state... lifeless, and shrivled. I lost like 1/3 to 1/2 of my size in girth and length when erect. my erectiins felt tight.. liekthey wanted to expand but literally couldnt.  i tried oral supplements for the longest time.. a couple years probably.. and that didnt make any permanent changes.  just helped get erections sometimes.  but by this time, i had developed so much deformity and plaque in my penis.. dents... nodules.. and the enitre right side of my penis looked deflated. I never had one signficant spot or scar on my penis.. cause it wasnt one spot.. it was like the entire top half of my penis was plaq'd from the peyronies.  i started losing my hair (slightly) from the psychological stress this has caused me.  after a couple years of trial and error and doing my own research.. i FINALLY... FINALLY have found out somthing that has been working.

THE COMBO:  So... there are 3 main elements to this combination that seems to make sense as to why it is working.  (I'm not a dr. just a patient who has undergone all of this and gathered my own research and experiences)

1.  GAINSWAVE.  gainswave is a new ed & peyronie's treatment that uses shockwave therapy.  What it does is it shoots little micro-traumas into your penis that breaks up the plaque or scarring.  This alone wont fix or cure it tho, because new scar can just form i think. so why use this? for treatment 2 AND 3.

2. PRP Shot.  This uses the planet rich plasma in your blood to help cure any bodily injury. (in this case, the damage done on the penis by your peyronie's accident or shockwave treatment) it helps rebuild new tissue in your penis and can make the scar tissue more elastic.

3. VERAPAMIL INJECTIONS.  I'm sure you can look up what chemical make up of the substance is, and what exactly it does.  But it's a calcium channel blocker and helps stablize the peyronies, and has shown SOME, but not much, evidence that it can help remodel the scarring and plaque.

The ORDER that i did these was

1. Gainswave
2. PRP Shots
3. Verapamil

HOWEVER... i only tried the verapamil last because, to me, it was a last resort..  there's some risk (very low chance) in more injury, and worsening ur peyronies. and i wasnt seeing and long lasting significant results with just the gainswave and prp. which is why my theory as to why the verapamil at the end is key.. i summarized it below.

IMPORTANT THOERY BEHIND THIS: the reason why i think the Verapamil is working so well is because, in all of the studies, they say that verapamil wont work well with older & more calcified peyronies plaque. it works better in the ACUTE phase.  heck.. my peyronies was 4 years old (not acute anymore)...  So what i THINK made it all work and come together was the re-acuting of my peyronies from the Gainswave.. plus the prp, which helped grown new elastic tissue with it.  
**So i think this allowed the Verapamil to work better and be more effective in stopping and eliminating my peyronie's.

TREATMENT ROUTINE: I have had (within the last 4-6months)
6 sessions of the gainswave
4-5 PRP Shots
1 verapamil injection session (10 injections up and down the sides of my penis)  [i plan on going in for 2 more verapamil sessions]
(i might go on and get 1 more prp shot after my verapamil treatment, we'll see tho)

But after just 1 verapamil injection.. i can say that i have noticed the most significant improvement in my flaccid and erect state.  my flaccid "hardness" has decipated and my rigid feeling and spongy feeling is coming back. it almost feels like my penis used to before i ever put my first cock ring on or did my first jelq and damaged it. I really feel like this is about to be the end of my peyronies and the (almost literal) birth of a new penis for me.

I hope you can take form my experience, and maybe experiment for yourself with this routine.  it was a bit pricey with all of the prp shots, but worth it to never have to think about this problem again.

i will keep you updated after the 2nd and 3rd verapamil injection sessions.

TonySa

Any before and after pics and measurements you'd share of the progress?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Chitownguy

i did but i deleted all my pre treatment pics off of my phone cause i had a scare of scrolling through my photos on my phone in front of my friends, and my gf.  and just didnt want anybody to have to see that. this was all beofre i even discovered this forum too, otherwise i wouldve just uploaded to here and deleted off my phone.  so unfortunately no "/

but the best to visually describe what i had was a SLIGHT curve to the right.  i mostly had indentations and girth shrinkage and hourglassing. and lots of pain.   if i uploaded pictures now they wouldnt be as significant as mostly now as most problems that are still resolving are my texture and feel of my erections.  the way they felt were just not "hard"  felt like a balloon with air in it.  so thats something pictures wouldnt be able to express very well.  but even that symptom has  gotten significantly better.  i wish i had uploaded some picture tho, sorry guys.