Peyronies Society Forums
Read This First
Welcome to the Peyronies Forum
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
December 21, 2017, 11:06:07 PM
I am a twenty-year old afraid he might have Peyronies Disease.
A few weeks ago, I began to have a low libido. I attributed that to stress at school (with exams over, my libido has been slowly returning). However, it was because of a low libido, I started to pay more attention to my penis.
About two weeks ago, I notice:
- I've had a very slight curve upwards for a while, but I feel as if the curve slightly became more pronounced (very minor).
- Further, I noticed that my penis has rotated around its base, though very little.
- Next, I feel a small soft lump towards the left of my penis. The lump is not directly on the top size, but also not on the very left. It is in between the top side and left side. This lump does vary in size throughout the day.
- Lastly, morning erections have not been as long in length, if any.
Here is why I have doubts:
- I don't remember ever injuring my penis. (Never had sex, but I do masturbate gently with the same/left hand)
- The aforementioned lump is not consistent with the curve. From my understanding, if it was peyronie's plaque, the penis should curve in the direction where the plaque is. My curve is upwards, whereas the lump is towards the left.
- I have no pain whatsoever.
Do you guys think this may be acute Peyronies Disease beginning to develop? Fearing this may be Peyronies Disease, I've abstained from masturbating for ten days now. Is abstaining during the acute stage helpful?
If this is not Peyronies Disease, what else could it be?
December 21, 2017, 11:14:43 PM
Do you have insurance and could you consult a urologist (preferably specialist in men's). Seems like if it is PyD you've caught it early. An ultrasound would hopefully clarify your diagnosis. Meanwhile considering starting w traction, heat, VED, ubiquinol, low dose cialis (cheap online without prescription as a peptide)or acetylene-carnitine...whatever you can afford.. ESL40 is an affordable traction device. If it is PyD you've caught it early and hopefully can stop it in its tracks!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16. Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed. 2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.
66 y/o - 14 yrs Peyronies free
December 22, 2017, 11:47:17 AM
I think stress also makes us obsess. I would just monitor yourself for any changes.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 15 years Peyronies free
December 22, 2017, 09:47:38 PM
Thanks for the replies.
Something else I've noticed - when my penis gets erect, I can keep it up assuming I'm aroused; however, when it begins to go back down, it's circumference is larger throughout the penis as it becomes unerect. What I mean by this is that I can get a good erection, then as it goes down/becomes unerect, the penis also widens. Could that be anything?
I feel like I'm overthinking. Thanks again.
Terms and Rules
Go Up ▲
SMF 2.1.3 © 2022
ProCurve Theme Made By : TwitchisMental