size after surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

Aa

Hello guys..
so let me get this "straight" :3
Let's say I am undergoing a stage surgery with Dr Kuehhas..
I have a left curvature. So correct me if I'm wrong:
If I straighten my penis while erection using my hands.
is this the max size you'll get after surgery and traction for enough time?

JohnWright

Aa -- You asked for an absolute statement, so let me play Devil's advocate and not do that! hehe

a) There are surgeons on the planet who offer penile extension surgery. I'm not speaking to the legitimacy (pro or con), and while the Forum will have plenty of Monday morning quarterbacks, the only opinions that would actually be legitimate would be from those men who have actually undergone such a procedure. So, look for those and weed out the rest. Medical studies would also be legit.

b) Other than penile extension surgery, shortening of the dick is generally recognized as a potential risk, if not a likely risk, of any curved dick corrective surgery currently known to mankind. The question is: How much or how little shortening. So, yes, to your question. The maximum stretched flaccid length is the maximum length you'd hope to be after curve correcting surgery, but realistically you'd expect to find that you're some degree shorter. NO ONE can tell you how short you will be, because every curve is different, every surgeon's technique is different, and what the surgeon finds once inside will vary. And, you'll be asleep. So discuss the various eventualities with the surgeon up front.

c) Shortening of a man's dick is a reality with Peyronie's dicks -- as the disease progresses.

d) Congenitally curved dicks are statistically longer than the average guy. So, if you have a congential curve, you may have a little more starting length to work with -- in which case as long as you don't insist on being hung like a horse instead of a man, you can end up at a good place.