30 years old. numbness after injury. prostatitis?

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

so i went to my uro and i talked with him and he said i didn't have a penile fracture since i didn't tear the tunica, but he did say i could of torn the corpora cavernosum, then he went on and said that even if did go to the e.r when i had the injury theirs no way to do surgery, because they cant cut open the tunica. i brought along a study about how pentox affect peyronies and convinced him to give me prescription for peyronies. i took the pentox but it really started to hurt my heart so i just threw it away. a couple years back i remember i bought some pentox online and i had the same results. so i bought some l-argine and vitamin e. i can get erections and hold them even though its kinda hard to hold them sometimes, but the problem is, is that i have this numbness like in certain parts of my penis are completely dead. also iv been having some pain in my perineum lately idk what it could be maybe its something is up with my prostate or maybe i have prostatitis...idk. iv read that prostatitis can also give e.d so maybe i should go see my uro about that. its like this burning sensation between my scrotum and anus. it usually comes after i ejaculate or after i poop. i worried about this numbness in my penis. has anyone had a copora cavernosum injury and lost feeling in that area? will the nerves come back? am i doomed to be numb forever?

Jack1909

Yeah nerves can heal over time but that doesn't mean they will do.
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Paolo

cheezmips, consider if you may have pudendal nerve entrapment, it might not be but see link below;

https://www.pelvicpainrehab.com/male-pelvic-pain/4342/male-pelvic-pain-its-time-to-treat-men-right-2/

Research shows that between 8% and 10% of the male population suffers from pelvic pain. But that number is likely higher because studies also show that 50% of men will deal with prostatitis at some point in their lives, and pelvic pain in men is consistently misdiagnosed as prostatitis.

This may be totally off but it may provide an avenue to explore further  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.