EGYDIO technique for congenital curvature?

Previous topic - Next topic

gkons

Hello.
Its 1.5 month since the surgery and i cant say the penis is straighten.Maybe its 10% better.
To explain my condition,im 35 and had(still have?) congenital curvature which i thought it was peyronie's decease,went to some useless doctors in my 20's and one of those injected me verapamil couple of times.
Of course verapamil didn't do anything at all and besides that created an plague(peyronie).Fortunately another doctor prescribed me tamoxifen and peyronie stopped progressing...was not that intense(was visible though).
Finally i went to one of the best andrologists in my country and told me he's going to use egydio technique for both peyronie and congenital curvature,to prevent losing size.
I made an research(too late) and indeed most doctors use stage technique to threat congenital curvature.I hope he hasn't done
any mistakes as hes considered the top doctor in Greece.
As i told you after 45 days,penis hasn't straighten.Does it usually take more time to see it 100% straight case the surgery was succesful?

wrinkle defense

Hello Sir.

please understand my poor English(because I'm not a native..sorry)

I have congenital downward curvature about 40-50 degree.

And I wanna undergo EGYDIO technique(incision and grafting) rather than shortening longer side such as plication, Nesbit, STAGE technique.. etc. because I don't wanna lose length.

In my country, there is one andrologist who uses EGYDIO(incision and grafting) technique for both congenital curvature and Peyronie's disease. I live in South Korea.

So I searched a lot and somehow found your post....

I searched very much about using EGYDIO grafting technique for congenital curvature but there are no research papers about
it but there are only papers about using EGYDIO technique for only Peyronie's disease.

But in Dr. Egydio's blog, he says he uses EGYDIO grafting technique for congenital curvature, too.

And the urologist who uses EGYDIO technique for congenital curvature in our country do Youtube. He uploads so many surgery videos containing a lot of cases of EGYDIO technique for congenital curvature patients.

If you don't mind, please refer to link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSt-vx2iiE

I don't know if you're coming but If you see it, I would be happy to talk about this with you.

Thank you for reading. Have a good day.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions