Can I modify the Vacurect to mimic the 3 cylinder VEDs?

Previous topic - Next topic

Almost There

Hi guys,

Due to my location, getting the Somacorrect is extremely pricey, however it seems that the Vacurect was developed here in South Africa and I am even able to drive to their offices to purchase one.

I was thinking, would it be possible to place a smaller cylinder inside the Vacurect in order to mimic the 3 cylinder method/protocol? It seems quite simple from watching the videos that this is possible but maybe someone here who actually has experience with this device could give more info?

Specifically, I am not having trouble getting erections but I have dents and a 30 degree upward curve.

Thanks for any info, Cheers!

skunkworks

There is no need to do that. I strongly suggest that instead you follow the protocol used in the successful VED study from 2010 - The role of vacuum pump therapy to mechanically straighten the penis in Peyronie's disease - Raheem - 2010 - BJU International - Wiley Online Library

This was the protocol:

Over a 12-week period, the patients used a vacuum device without the constriction ring, for 10 min twice daily to stretch the penis. The cylinder was applied to the penis and slowly inflated until the penis was erect and maintained in this position for 3 min. The vacuum was then released to allow the erection to subside and the process repeated over a 10-min period.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Lester7

Is the larger tube better for dents and curvature or is a smaller/medium size tube better for those? And the larger is better for ED? Does anyone know? Asked this once before but don't remember getting an answer.

Also, the methodology in this seems very different from the forum protocol, which calls for only pumping to 50% erect?

Old Man

Note to all:

The protocol for VED use that stated percentages of erections has now been modified to leave out those percents. There was/is just too much confusion for many members, especially new ones using the VED to try and figure what a percent of their erections are/were before Peyronies Disease struck, etc.

Hopefully this post will get the word out to use their own personal feelings about how to figure an amount of erection. Based on how much vacuum each 5 minute segment of the three segment 15 minute pumping sessions requires simply means develop a sense of how much vacuum each pump up session needs without too much pressure.

Pain or discomfort is the sign that too much vacuum has been applied. Thus, the release button should be immediately applied.

Old Man  
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

ThisSucks2017

Thanks Old Man. I got the somaerect and have been using without the percentages. They were just too confusing. With that thing, it only takes a manual pump or two for me each cycle. I'm just working on an indention on the right side. Your advice on these forums has been invaluable.

Almost There

I second ThisSuck2017,

Old Man's advice and experience is invaluable ( including all the other moderators and main contributing members), so many of the devices out there don't seem to come with any proper instruction at all.

Cheers!