anyone ever had dorsal nerve damage?

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

can the dorsal nerve get ruptured or cut during a penile fracture? has anyone had this happened to them?

has anyone had dorsal nerve damage at all? and how long did it take to to recover

Jack1909

I had that coming from a botched surgery performed to solve my severe congenital curvature. Actually it has not recovered yet and probably it won't. I mean, some recover must have occurred as the feeling sensation got back but it did it along with many annoying tingles and all the things that happen when nerves are damaged/stressed...just call it neuropathic pain/disorder.
Be aware that I still have a stitch inside that might have acted as a barrier to nerves regeneration, so in your case things will probably get better. At the end of the day, some regeneration usually occur but it's hard to say to what extent it will be.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

cheeznips

Tingles is a good thing i read somewhere that tingles means nerves are regenerating. Thats good news.

How long did it take for you to get tingles after your surgery?

Its been 4 months since my injury and not really any nerve regeneration has happened

Jack1909

I think something it started to move from the sixth month. This is what happened:
-got surprised to feel pleasing feeling in places in which I did not feel
-all the excitement brought down when I start to feel pain/tingles/burning on that area
-still having them right now after 3 years and some

So basically I passed from not sensation to having it along with pain. Honestly sometimes I regret the times in which I could not feel  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

cheeznips

No trust me its always better to feel. Im getting alot of radiating pain from my penis too but it dosent hurt too much but i know there is pain there.