My peculiar case and blood flow circulation after peyronie's.

Previous topic - Next topic

nevergiveup72

Hello my friends, I am from Brazil and live in a small town and apologise myself for my grammatical errors and my poor english.

I just realize that I have the peyronie's condition called as the "bottleneck" type.  Just want share my experience to check if it has also impacted anyone's health at any similar way.

Since I got that condition, about six months ago I slowly started to loose the ability to get a normal erection, I assume the blood flow is not strong enough to complete. Lately the bottleneck has appeared and it got even more difficult, but the worst I notice in my opinion, is that my whole body blood circulation has completely been affected. Sleeping has become a major issue since cannot sleep a night uninterrupted longer than 2-3 hours. I wake up feeling completely exhausted as I in my ignorance I believe the blood flow is not flowing smoothly to the tip of the penis and returning. In my opinion seems to have compromised the blood circulation.

I can get a relief for brief periods with some options so far, when I masturbate, when I increase manually the blood flow to the penis and it get swollen up and when I have sex.

Other options are when I block the blood flow at the base of the penis the relief comes, this option at my ignorance, I would say it could be because the blood does not enter the penis and like a "By pass" valve it flow's regularly to the rest of the body witch are not clogged. Also if I change my testicles and penis position, like moving to opposite of the natural position (of hanging downwards), as I point upwards I start to feel some relief again, witch I also would say its due to less blood entering the penis and therefore the corpus cavernous can support.

If my blood pressure raises the problem even get worst as I have also noticed if I smoke or eat poorly.

But when I do have an erection or massage the penis or masturbate, the penis get larger with the blood flow and I do feel completely normal again for this brief period of time as my penis is still swollen.

Even when the penis swallows due to urine at urethra, I do feel a brief relief but as the penis begin to wilt back again the bad sensation slowly returns.

I am looking for a Ved device as it will bring some blood flow to the penis and therefore the relief, also the penis extender I assume it will relieve as I pull the penis holding the gland in a stead stretch movement with my hands, the normality also returns and my pressure gets normal.

If nothing works, I assume I will have to accept the surgery option if those symptoms persists, otherwise my health will decay in the future, sometimes I do even feel nauseated and feeling like having asthma, lack of air.

I would extremely appreciate to have any reference, if you could give any thoughts about it, wonder if anyone have ever had any experience as similar or not, of my case that I presented.

Thank you very much for your attention and time.
Best Regards

DN

Possibly venous leak: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venous_leak

Peyronie's can cause it. Could be caused by inflammation and only temporary or by plaque and likely permanent.