PMP- Save money buy making sulice from a balloon

Previous topic - Next topic

swiss

Hey guys,

I've been having trouble with the PMP. Found on some other forum that people were using balloons for the sulice. I found that a 9 inch balloon works perfectly for me and I never slip out/ my head comes out normal size after an hour in the device. It's so much more comfortable and cheaper than buying additional sulices online. DOOO ITTT. The trick is to actually cut the balloon past the area where it starts to curve out. You then are able to get an elongated type of chamber that holds the head in perfectly.

TonySa

Would you take a pic of it cut and applied to PMP?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

Daremo

Quote from: swiss on November 05, 2017, 03:26:07 PM
I will!

I know this is older, but I just got the PMP, and would love to see images of this. I'm looking for alternative replacements.
51 Years old, Autoimmune my entire life
Peyronies From Feb 2020. 80 Degree dorsal curve, hour glassing, much pain. 
PEG Surgery WAS on Feb 10, 2021 with Dr Levine
Success: 85% - Graft slipped, deformed, but better than it was.

bigG

Quote from: Daremo on October 17, 2020, 01:00:55 PM
I know this is older, but I just got the PMP, and would love to see images of this. I'm looking for alternative replacements.
i just got the pmp yesterday had the size genitics years ago in terms of comfort its completely far ahead im on my second day and already logged in 8 hours easy.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions