Constant inflammation and scarring for months

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

I haven't entered chronic phase yet because my peyronies seems to be constant and gets worse every single time i touch or not touch my penis. I mean if i touched the wrong side of it,it gets way worse and it is slowly progressing.  

QuackAttack

Hontas,

Have you seen an andrologist or urologist that specializes in peyronies? If so, get Xiaflex. I have gone through 6 cycles and have gone from 50 degrees to about 20 degrees. I am also using the Penimaster Pro traction device and VED, but not as much VED.

Hontas

I have seen one and he said it wont become worse if i was careful(yet it seems to,even in very minor injuries). And he said that traction devices were dangerious so I shouldn't use them in case it becomes worse... I agree on doctor with that because I always have hard flaccid and my tunica seems very fragile and even with traction it could provoke more scarring to happen. At least Xiapex is in my country(Spain) and maybe i can try that.

nowhereman

I'd agree with the urologist that if your penis is in any kind of inflamed state. Traction is more likely to injure than help. No doubt.