Is there a relationship between keloids and peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Almost There

Hi everyone, still pretty new here.

Is there a relationship between keloids and peyronies? I have been taking all kinds of things, pretty much the usual suspects: ALC, vit E,enzymes, MSM, Gotu Kola. I have noticed that the keloid on my arm is almost barely visible, I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it but it does seems less noticeable. Also I have a hard bump on the back of my neck where I had a mole removed that seems to be a bit softer. Like I said not sure if I'm just imaging it, mainly want to know if peyronies and keloids are similar and if treatments for keloids could be applied to peyronies?

Thank you.

Paolo

Well in my opinion they are possibly related as both are inflammatory conditions  :-\

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18406540

I also regard Magnesium Chloride oil spray beneficial for skin and helps IMO with sleep  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Almost There

Hey Paolo,

Was just reading about Magnesium oil. Think I'll give it a try, thanks.

Might be worth mentioning for others reading this. After using all of the mentioned supplements (also on Pentox) I have noticed a sharp decrease in joint pain. Lower back, neck, knee and shoulders so something is happening in my body. Alas no positive change on the peyronies side.

Cheers.

Steveo

Quote deleted by moderator! Read the forum rules!
Hope you're doing physical therapy as well or you'll most likely never see positive changes on the peyronie's side.