Just developed Peyronie's within the last three months - starting self treatment

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt_Kirk

Hello all -

I'm a 50 year old male, otherwise very fit and with no ongoing medical conditions - discovered to my dismay that I've developed Peyronie's. Mine is specifically and only of the 'waist' effect, constriction near the base causing an hourglass shape. I'm self-diagnosed but 100% certain of the diagnosis, and I'm also certain that it's the result of an strain/injury sustained during sex. I'd say I'm a moderate case, but I can definitely feel it when aroused and it causes some instability and a minor amount of discomfort.

So about three weeks ago I began regimen of acetyl l-carnitine and CoQ10, 2g of the former and 400mg of the latter daily. I've read that these two supplements have been as effective as any pharma meds for promoting healing of this condition.

After reading the very helpful info at this site, I've also acquired a SOMAerect Stf, and will be starting a daily regimen towards the end of the month. Hoping that the combination of the VED and the supplements will be effective in correcting this condition. I'll try to stay present here and share my progress. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Cheers,

The Capt

LWillisjr

Welcome Captain,
Sounds like you are off to good start treatment wise.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History