Anyybody heard of a case where scar tissue caused a pinched nerve in the penis?

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

Has anybody heard of a case where scar tissue caused a pinched nerve in the penis which made it numb?  

Cactus

Cheeznips
I am looking for the answer to this myself. I asked a urologist and they said nooo but then I googled "scar tissue numb penis"

From Healthline: "Peyronie's disease, a condition in which scar tissue called plaque forms in the penis, can also affect sensation."

Whether that's due to a pinched nerve or a barrier between the skin and the nerve is unmentioned. It could be the trauma that caused the scar tissue that made the penis numb and not the scar tissue itself. Apparently we (urologists) don't know jack crap about what goes on in our dicks.

NeoV

Penile numbness is a classic symptoms of pre-diabetes. My father has it too along with Dupuytren's. Take care of your blood sugar and it will likely resolve. A man in the famous "Diabetes Solution" had a numb penis which resolved after going basically keto. My numbness is going away as well and I'm as happy as can be :)

Tychy

I've had two urologists tell me that it's likely my plaque is pinching nerves. Yesterday I got comfortable electric shocks feeling after ESWT finished some time ago on the right side where my main plaque is located (and a local cold feeling).

So it is definitely possible to impair nerves by having scar tissue. But the magnitude of improvement is actually higher in pelvic floor exercises for me. I had pain on both sides (burning, pinching) and hard flaccid. Totally convinced pain was due to plaques. Started pelvic floor exercises seriously two weeks ago, hard flaccid reduced and pain is wayyy better.

There are just so many things interconnected down there. It takes at least as long as physical exercises to get the PF improvements to stay. The brain is a btch :)