questions regarding soreness/fatigue/traction helping or hindering

Previous topic - Next topic

radiantblue

I have been using the phallosan forte for around 4 months. During this time My length has remained exactly the same, my deformity has gotten slightly worse, my plaque has moved from almost under my glans to about a 3rd of the way down my shaft and I have also noticed some new plaque. I stopped using the device for a week and I notice increased erection pain (seemed like my scar tissue had tightened up causing pain upon being stretched by an erection).

I am in two minds as to whether I should continue or not. I can't tell if the traction is creating more inflammation and promoting the creation of more scar tissue or whether that was just natural course of the disease and the traction was actually helping maintain flexibility of the tissue.

Has any one had this sort of experience and maybe has some wisdom to share with me?

Another question I have is how fatigued should the penis be after stretching?

I definitely don't feel comfortable in the device and my penis starts to feel tired with burning sensation after about 1-2 hours. Wouldn't go as far as to call it "soreness" though. after a day of stretching my penis feels like what I would describe as the feeling after having lots of sex. like a dull swollen sort of feeling. Do you think this is normal?

Thanks in advance