I May Have Another Round of Peyronie's to Deal With. Start with VED Now?

Previous topic - Next topic

tyfp

Hey,

Long time no post.

I've had Peyronie's for a while now and just about deal with it. I try not to think too much about what my dick used to be, and sex with my wife is mostly good with just the occasional ED problem here and there.

A few weeks back, I had a minor bump during sex and thought to myself "that was close". I tend to have these near misses more often since getting Peyronie's; the curvature can make aiming a little trickier these days (what a wonderful disease it is). The impact wasn't anything like the one that caused my Peyronie's originally, so I forgot about it. The last couple of weeks, though, I've started to notice a slight pain at the right-hand side of my glans with the first erection. It's not like the first time around, when it would really hurt; this is more discomfort, although it's tender when I apply any pressure such as running my hand along it. It tends to settle down after maintaining an erection for a while.

I'm worried this is another round of Peyronie's to deal with. I have a VED that I last used about a year or so ago, and I'm wondering if I should start using it again while I'm in this early phase (should that be the case, of course).

What are your thoughts? Thanks.

LWillisjr

YES!

We always recommend "Don't wait". You can help lessen the impact during this active phase.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

akrs009

Hi Tyfp,

I am new to Peyronies. I felt a hard lump in my penis about 4 months ago. And then over the next few weeks I felt a little upward curve in my penis. The erection and sex has been normal. I did have some pain with erection but that went away when I started taking Pentoxyfylline. At this point the plaque seems to be staying the same, my concern is if the curve will get worse over time? Would you please share with me how long have you had it and how did yours progress?

thanks a bunch!

Akrs

Old Man

Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Christopher1

Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.