VED Arrived

Previous topic - Next topic

Reascot

My basic penis pump arrived today.
I'm pretty nervous about using it. It's a single cylinder with a gauge on the top. Pretty cheap but seems to do the job.
I'm going to start slow and try to follow the advice here.
Start off slow with slight pumps hold for 10 seconds, release for 10 seconds. (5 minutes)
A little bit more hold for 10 seconds, release for 10 seconds. (5 minutes)
50% erection, hold for 10, release for 10. (5 minutes).

I'm way to nervous about causing further damage to go for a full erection. Luckily I still get them at night and when I think sexy thoughts.

Does this sound sensible to everyone? I'd love some feedback.  

Paolo

Reascot, hopefully old man or skunkworks will help you, member old man could probably right a book on VED  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Christopher1

Old Man is the expert. = )
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

skunkworks

This was the method used in the succesful VED study:

Over a 12-week period, the patients used a vacuum device without the constriction ring, for 10 min twice daily to stretch the penis. The cylinder was applied to the penis and slowly inflated until the penis was erect and maintained in this position for 3 min. The vacuum was then released to allow the erection to subside and the process repeated over a 10-min period.

The role of vacuum pump therapy to mechanically straighten the penis in Peyronie's disease - Raheem - 2010 - BJU International - Wiley Online Library
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Shankerbill

Hi Reascot, I guess you found the VED protocol on this forum? At first it took me a few attempts to get started with the pump, (suction probs and things like testicles getting sucked in,) now I've been using the medium cylinder and occasionally the large cylinder for 3 or 4 years. Usually just the medium as the single cylinder would I think be just as effective on it's own.
As I knew my erect measurement from younger days, I was able to use a marker pen and make an exact line on the tube, so I know I'm approaching 'danger zone' when I get near and stop half an inch from that. Even if you don't know previous length, I would still recommend a marked line as a safety point. We know when it feels comfortably erect as opposed to bloated and beginning to get painful!
The VED does help. I lost 5 and a half cms in circumference and have gained 3 and a half back. Good luck! SB

Reascot

Howdy folks,

Thanks for the replies. I've read about the VED protocol here and have been easing into it. I'm wary of overdoing it, so I don't go for a full erection. The area at the base of the penis gets sucked in a little bit too though, so that's a bit worrying. I'm just trying to take everything one step at a time.

Paolo

Quote from: Reascot on July 20, 2017, 05:08:07 AM
The area at the base of the penis gets sucked in a little bit too though, so that's a bit worrying.

I have no experience of VED but the above has alarmed me, be very, very careful. Your groin area is full of lymph nodes, you could end up with an inguinal hernia, that would take months to heal.
Be slow in use of the VED to avoid 'unnecessary' risks.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Christopher1

There is no way VED therapy can CAUSE an inguinal hernia. Sorry.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

dever

Shankerbill, getting your testicles sucked into the pump sounds uncomfortable!