10 minutes = Lifelong hell

Previous topic - Next topic

IHPD

The first few days of realizing I had Peyronie's were by far the worst, most shattering times in my life. Searching for cures, trying to find different ways to heal myself, googling forums to learn from what others had experienced made my heart skip beats, and there was this feeling that I was doomed for the rest of my life.

God, oh god does this F^@$!ng suck. This is a man's kypronite. It is so F^@$!ng horrible that you don't know about it until you have it.

Let me give some background now. I'm 19 years old and last July I did one of the stupidest things in my life. This is the only thing I regret. Ever. I erect jelqed for about 10 minutes using Vaseline because I F^@$!ng read about people doing it online and gaining size over time. That's all it F^@$!ng took. I still can't believe it.

After that incident I can tell straight away that something is wrong. I was unable to get erect for the next 3-4 days, and my erections kept losing blood making me unable to get fully erect.

I went to urologists, and they said nothing was good. "Come back in a few weeks if things get worse", yea F~@< you too.

A few weeks later I start getting a firm flaccid then start doing my research right away. I get a bunch of products called "sr cream" and it helps but I'm inconsistent and being a freshman in college makes it difficult to keep up.

A few months later I start noticing change to my shape. Do my research and I'm developing Peyronie's disease.

A few more months later I finally find the Peyronie's disease institute where I'm able to find a treatment plan to hopefully rid this F^@$!ng disease.

It's almost a year now, and I can feel it might be getting worse.

My curve is about 10-15 degrees upward starting from the middle of the shaft and hit to the right. When it's semi-hard is the scariest because it takes all different types of shapes. I have scars to the left, right, and middle of my shaft.

My therapy plan so far is:

9000mg of Agrine
1200ui of vitamin E
Vitamin C
6000ng of PABA
9 pills of Neprinol
6 pills of Inflamazyne
6 pills of Nattokinese
5 pills of Bromelain 5000

That's all in a day..

I also do DMSO gel after I take a shower and put castor oil whenever I can. I'm also going to start stretching because it helps.

Sex was BS after this injruy. I wouldn't last more than 10-15 seconds but would be able to go a few more rounds after.

Nowadays, I can't get hard anymore after I ejaculate.

I seriously want to kill myself if this gets any worse. I'm doing my best and am hoping for some spontaneous recovery because this is just too much.

I don't know what else to do but wait and see..

JayGould

An implant would fix you up as long as you only have Peyronie's. Do you have any vascular issues as well? Does your glans and corpus spongium work?

IHPD

Quote from: JayGould on June 29, 2017, 11:45:15 AM
An implant would fix you up as long as you only have Peyronie's. Do you have any vascular issues as well? Does your glans and corpus spongium work?

So you're saying I should get surgery? I do have vascular issues. More veins present, and I do have soft glans when my shaft is erect... can those get fixed if the scars are addressed?  

lessor

Oh my!! Another victim from jelq.. Those places should be banned, and their creators should be in jail

suicidecomingsoon

I did jelqing years ago and reading this now.. I am sure it is the origin of my problem, I have soft glans too, and fibrosis or slight peyronie
What are your symptons Ihatepeyronie?

BTW jaygould i sent you a PM but your box is full

IHPD

Quote from: suicidecomingsoon on June 29, 2017, 01:05:11 PM
I did jelqing years ago and reading this now.. I am sure it is the origin of my problem, I have soft glans too, and fibrosis or slight peyronie
What are your symptons Ihatepeyronie?

BTW jaygould i sent you a PM but your box is full

I have a few scars which prevents me from getting a full erection (soft gland). Less erections, sometimes no morning wood especially after a night of masterbating. The shape when semi-hard is concerning. But other than that, no pain or anything.

Sometimes I get a hard flaccid but it's rare. Just less erections, and weak erections then.

Should I stop masturbating?  

suicidecomingsoon

Yes maybe, in my case i need many stimulation to get an erection and I lose it in seconds
How is your scar? is ir very noticeable? where is it?

IHPD

[Full quote removed - admin]

Same here. It's sad.

I have like 2-3 bands on the left side, one in the middle, and maybe one on the right side. I can see them when fully erect but only when I play with my skin a bit. It's there for sure, more visible during flaccid. Sometimes it gets hard but I massage it and it softens up.

How bad is your curve? Has it gotten better? How long have you had it and how badly has it affected your life?  

suicidecomingsoon

my curve is not many bad, but my erection are so weaks that wuth they i cant be with a girl, or i will last 30 seconds having sex
It is very hard

IHPD

[Full quote removed - admin]

What kinds of treatments have you tried already?  

Paolo

Guys, unless you can get, and maintain a 'firm' erection do not masturbate, period. By doing so you are setting yourself up for further injury.

ihatepeyroniesdisease123, those are a lot of supplements to be taking daily, caution, your blood pressure could seriously plummet taking all these.
Substitute IMO arginine for L-citrulline it is converted into arginine in the body and is more effective at increasing serum levels of this amino acid than consuming L-arginine directly.

All supplements taken in excess can have serious side effects, including kidney, liver and blood problems.

Vitamin E is generally not effective for peyronie's.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

JayGould

Quote from: Ihatepeyroniesdisease123 on June 29, 2017, 12:46:22 PM
So you're saying I should get surgery? I do have vascular issues. More veins present, and I do have soft glans when my shaft is erect... can those get fixed if the scars are addressed?

Are you sure you have Peyronie's then? Because you sound like me, and I think I have sclerosing lymphangitis in combination with Mondor's Disease. It's possible I have tunica plague too, but it has never been found on an ultrasound.

So, what you may want to try is to abstain from all kinds of sex (incl masturbation) for at least 8 weeks and see if that does anything. Or you may just have to abstain until it heals. It could take 6 months. No touching your dick whatsoever. If you have lymphoceles, it's an inflammatory disease and it should heal by itself. But everytime you touch your penis to masturbate etc, it will inflame it further and worsen/prolong the healing.

I just discovered this myself a couple of weeks ago and I believe if I would've known this from the start my penis would've been fine now.

IHPD

Quote deleted by moderator! Read the forum rules!

I mean I see the bands of scar tissue around my shaft, but there are a few that are very identical on both sides meaning it could be what you're saying? I'm not sure.

I do know that when I stop masturbating my erection quality gets much better.

Either way, yea, I'll stop masturbating and see where it goes from there. I'll still be taking my supplements and applying DMSO and castor oil though for what I believe is a scar.

I'm really hoping it is what you say you have. That would be a blessing.

And why do you say that, for your penis being fine if you knew this sooner?

IHPD

Quote deleted by moderator! Read the forum rules!
I just got citrulline and carntine so will be taking those. I can also add it on top of arginine, right? I don't see how it could react negatively.

And yea, I have to be careful when it comes to the enzymes especially, because those can really hurt my liver. So that's why I stop all my supplementing every 40-50 days for a few days just to give it a break.

Any other supplements worth taking?

Already going to do ubiquinol too