Can the plaque be moved independently from the main body of penis?

Previous topic - Next topic

newhere1875

Hi folks, just started looking at this forum yesterday after having some unusual symptoms over the last week or so. My grandfather had dupuytren's contracture, I have been taking beta-blockers for the last 2 years and I recently caused swelling to my penis by masturbating lots of times, therefore I appear to be somewhat at risk from this condition. I am 25.

Basically, I noted a tiny lump on the underside of my penis, just below my circumcision scar line. It was tender to touch immediately and has been sore occasionally since. The bump feels about 1cm long, when examined carefully it feels almost like a piece of string or chord. It is quite firm to touch and feels like it is connected to other, softer tissue. However, this bump/string thing can be moved, I can get it between my finger and thumb and pull it away from the main body of my penis. I can do this easily when flaccid and I can do it with a little difficulty when erect as well. Is the peyronie's plaque fixed to the penis? Or is it possible to have some degree of movement of it, at least the top of it?

Thanks for reading guys. Wish you all strength and good luck.

Tychy

I have the same strings on both sides of the shaft. A bit deeper but movable.  I suppose these are either ligaments or veins that are hard due to blockage by scar tissue. Don't pinch them, please. They didn't show up on my ultrasound.

Side note: I have them since my later teens when a bit of ED was first noticeable.

Another explanation would be lymphatic swelling with lymph nodes getting to a hard state. You don't want to pinch these either ;)

Try gentle heat treatment (IR lamp)

LWillisjr

Typically the scarring or plaque that causes curvature forms on the Tunica, which I think is what you mean by the main body of the penis. The skin covering your penis slides over it. You can't move it around.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History