Signing up for support and information

Previous topic - Next topic

KHBS

Hi,
I am 65 and have had Peyronie's for about two years now.  Diagnosis verified by my urologists.  About a 70 degree upward bend has made intercourse with my wife impossible.  No problems with erection, but overall my penis has become not only bent but shorter.  Pretty distressing.
Yes, I have access to health care/insurance coverage.
Hoping to find and offer support here and maybe to get more information.
I'm on my way to pick up the supplements recommended in the introductory posting.

Paolo

KHBS, welcome (not really the right word for this condition, but hey), presume after 2 Years you no longer have any pain as you should be in the 'stable' phase  :-\

Did your dorsal curve progress over those 2 Years, in my case I awoke one morning with a 20-30 degree dorsal curve but leading up to this had for some weeks and months even severe pain not only in my penis but scotum also, I am now pain free and curve is stable. In my case I seem to have fibrosis in the cc chambers as I have no visible plaque.

Hope you find this forum of use for your particular symptoms  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

KHBS

Thanks for the welcome note.
I was fortunate and never had any pain.  My curvature is more extreme than yours, but like yours it seemed to appear overnight.
My biggest problem with it is it's preventing intercourse.
Anyway, I started the recommended supplements, and am looking forward to reading up!

LWillisjr

KHBS,
Your condition sounds similar to mine. Read my story, link is posted in my signature block.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History