Calan (Verapamil)

Previous topic - Next topic

Drudge

I have seen some promising improvement after taking it for two months combined with PABA. Anyone else had any success with it?

Paolo

Drudge, my only concern is Prednisone is classed as a corticosteroid, therefore it would be wise to only take it 'short' term  :-\
It is also noted to cause 'digestive' issues, having said all that let us know of any positives  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Drudge

Quote from: Paolo on May 10, 2017, 02:49:18 AM
Drudge, my only concern is Prednisone is classed as a corticosteroid, therefore it would be wise to only take it 'short' term  :-\
It is also noted to cause 'digestive' issues, having said all that let us know of any positives  :)

Nothing big to report from the prednisone. But I have been taking Verapamil (Calan) and its definitely helped a lot. Have you or anyone else had some success with that drug?

pey ron

@Drudge: what dose verapamil are you on? How did you get it prescribed to you?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Drudge

Only 80mg a day but I just moved to the 120mg SR so hopefully it will work even better. Ill message you my source.

pey ron

what's the reasoning behind systemic verapamil? why wouldn't a topical application with DMSO deliver a more concentrated dose where truly needed?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **