New to forums, sad, but injury was 3 yrs ago.

Previous topic - Next topic

Vexxed

Hello,

I'm 37 and injured my penis right about 3 years ago.  I lost 1/2" of fore shaft girth and 1/4" of mid shaft girth, and also 3/8" of length when erect.  I was not satisfied with my 6.75" bone pressed erect length before the injury.  I'm pretty lost now.  I'm single, not getting any dates, but would love to have a spouse.

I'm mostly looking for sympathy, I suppose.  

I went to a urologist probably 2 months after the injury,  and 1 month after pain during erections.  I was prescribed a pump, but have not been able to stick to a routine.

Paolo

Vexxed, you will find sympathy here for sure!

Sorry to hear your story, try and read some posts by member NeoV, he has had many posts here on some positives he has experienced with his condition, and attitude plays a great part in that, by the way you do realize that you are probably above average before your injuries.

Keep reading, and posting  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

melting

There are possibilities to improve the situation and you should do something.
At the very least aiming to be healthy otherwise or improving.
I recommend you to read some in the forums. There are many, including me, who had improvements in dealing with Peyronies Disease.

If you are otherwise healthy doing some pumping is a good idea. Just dont overdo.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Vexxed

I'm depressed lately.  A woman that I really like (which is rare) doesn't feel the same about me.  
I won't pull out my pump this week.  

Thanks for the replies and sympathy.   Yes, I realize that my size pre injury was at about the 60th percentile.  I was not satisfied with it then, and my feelings about my penis are worse now.

JohnWright

Dude -- I. I can't. Sorry, I just can't help myself.

You're obsessing over your length, if your math is correct you're still over 6 inches!!! You are whining over 6 inches. And, you say were never satisfied with the near 7" inches formerly had?

Seriously? Do you ever read the words that come from your keyboard? Sorry, I'm not finding any sympathy pool to dip into and offer comfort.

So, what other part of your story seeks sympathy?

John

Paolo

Vexxed, I think you need to change your frame of mind (attitude) and try and be positive, I know that is easier said than done.
You say you are wanting a spouse, well make friendship/s with girls the priority, most girls will assess you on that basis, sex may follow, it may not. I don't believe the size of your penis would be the 'decider' in a relationship continuing, or failing as that person would be very shallow indeed.

Most guys can get their penis to appear bigger by losing some of the fat pad by exercise, it will not appear overnight however and the exercise should be somewhat moderate as otherwise Testosterone can plummet if taken to excess.

By the way your urologist confirmed Peyronie's?, or other damage??
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.