News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Slight degree

Previous topic - Next topic

walla

Hello i am 19 years old, i am a boy with a slight curvature about 5-7 degrees. I dont know if it is congenital curvature or it is peyronie.
I would like to know what are the test for to know if it is peyronie or congenital curvature? Maybe ecodoppler ultrasound, I havent hourglass (or i cant see it) and I cant to find my plaque. As I said my curvature is about 5-7 degress in the left part measured with ruler and transportator. I am not sure if I have had this for all my life, because it I would like to know what is it?

Jonbinspain

Unless you have noticed a recent change in the shape of your erect penis, it is almost certainly congenital curvature. 5-7 degs is relatively minor.

If you are really that worried, consult a medical professional.  

walla

Quote from: Jonbinspain on April 11, 2017, 02:09:52 AM
Unless you have noticed a recent change in the shape of your erect penis, it is almost certainly congenital curvature. 5-7 degs is relatively minor.

If you are really that worried, consult a medical professional.
But which test could show if it is a plaque or not?

Jonbinspain

A Doppler ultrasound will not always show the presence of plaque, but it's still the best test.

As I said earlier, unless you have noticed a sudden change in your penis, or you have had an accident involving it, I would strongly suspect that your curvature is congenital.