Tea Tree Oil Question

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimuk

Sorry if this in the wrong section I was not sure, where to post this. I was reading on a few forums that tea tree oil can soften scarring plaque on the penis from Peyronie's. Is this true?

lessor

I tried the tea tree oil years ago but not for peyronies...  It left my skin very dry

NeoV

Do NOT put tea tree oil on your penis!

It increases estrogen in the body and can easily shrink your penis. It sounds over-exaggerated but this was discovered multiple years ago. I have no idea what implications this would have as far as penile fibrosis, but I imagine it would be quite bad. Of course, things are never this simple, but for now I would choose something else.

Paolo

Never use tea tree oil undiluted, it must be used with a very low ratio with water, 1 part tea tree to 9 parts water, it is an effective antiseptic, but IMHO useless for Peyronie's.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

goodluck

I agree with Neo V you want to be very careful as it may have some negative effects.   I also agree that you want to cut it but not with water......cut it with an oil as it will emulsify it. use up to 15 drops per 1 oz of oil.....this is a 2.5% dilution rate which is generally considered safe with essential oils.  Try castor oil...but any oil will do.

Paolo

As goodluck has said all essential oils need diluting, to not do so is asking for severe skin reactions.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.